Series recording

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Series recording

Hi, I would like very much to have any plugin who can handle in a easy way "series recording". If I want to record a TV series like Faulty Towers or something else it should be very good to have a easy function (plugin) who works together with Timer/EPG without any complicatet settings. I had before Tiviar Alpfa Plus who was not open Linux and this box had a function "series play" and could automaticly take care of all future recordings in a very easy way. Do Vti have any plugin for this? I have tested Autotimer and Series Plugin but they are not so easy to handle. Mayby I got wrong version.
      2 Solo 4k, Vti, OSCAM 11233
    • I have seen at OpenPli image that they have Autotimer plugin and that is implemented in EPG/recordfunction and everything is working automaticly and asking if you want to record in several series. Very easy to use and English but mayby not working with OpenVti?
      2 Solo 4k, Vti, OSCAM 11233
    • Autotimer is also available in VTi.

But you cannot choose a series from a drop down box or something like this. You have to define the search parameters on your own (like search for: name or title, time-frame etc.)

So the autotimer plugin is goof for series where you know the exact time when it will be on air (like for example every monday between 20 and 22 o´clock).

But the plugin "Serien Recorder" is much more powerful. You can add series where all information is gathered from the internet. But I also do not know, if the databases also have data for "foreign" TV stations outside Germany, Austria or Switzerland.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Knifte ()