Vu+ 4K + Vu+ DVB-T2-C USB Turbo Tuner With Sound but without image

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Vu+ 4K + Vu+ DVB-T2-C USB Turbo Tuner With Sound but without image

Hello Vu people,

Sorry to wrote in English, but i'm Portuguese, and realy i don't know to write in German..... Sorry about that.

I have 3 Vu+, 2 Solo SE V2 and one VU+ 4k.... all the the V2 works fine with the USB tuner, but in the 4k.... i have all the satellites working fine, with sound and image, but in cable i only have sound, and no image.

If i take a look to Live log of OSCAM, the CAM is working fine in cable channels, and is working like in Satellite.... but the true is I don't have any image!!!

Can anybody help me please?

Thks in advance

I forgot to say... i'm using the last VTI image.
    • My first idea is the VTI image.... so i try with Blackhole, Openspa and OpenPli.... and nothing works....

Realy i don't understand the problem.... I try with two diferent usb tuners ( Equals ), but no diference....

I'm going crazy with this bullshit....

Please HELP ME
    • Why don't you use the internal DVB-C/T2Tuner?

VU+ DVB-C/T2 Dual Tuner
      or
      VU+ DVB-C/T2 Tuner

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von hgdo ()

• You guys should disable the FCC (Fast channel change) Function because it is still buggy. You can find the option when you long-press the blue button.

No picture but sound can occur too, if you use CI+ (Sky for example). This is a driver issue but also a CI+ HDCP Problem. I have this behavior on my Technisat receiver as well (UPC CI+).

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von hifisoundfan ()

• Thk's mates!!!

The PROBLEM is the VTI Image.... the USB Tuner doesn't work fine. Really i hope in the future, the problem can be solved.... but for now, only with Blackhole is possible to view Cable channels with OSCAM and VU+ 4K ( OpenPli and OpenSPA fails too ).

I think the issue is in the driver, because i use the VTI images in all my VU+ Box, and the USB tuner works fine.... only in the 4k, this problem exists.

Hope success in the solution.