PROBLEM FIXED - Major Bug - CCcam makes recordings fail when recording from two satellites

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• PROBLEM FIXED - Major Bug - CCcam makes recordings fail when recording from two satellites

As posted by a few others, the bug that makes CCam hang when switching satellites / transponders makes recording fail when recording two premium channels from two different satellites.

If you try and record from 28.2 and 13deg when both channels require CCcam timed recordings will both fail.

This is a major bug that needs to be sorted ASAP.

Can anyone here report the issue to the manufacturer?
    * Milo/Rytec Epg POWERED *
  • Originally posted by jakas
    what image ? and what channels on 28.2 and 13.0 ?

Latest PLi build and it happens on any premium channels you choose.

Also you cannot record a premium channel on 13deg the view a channel on 28.2, either you wont be able to view the channel or the recording will fail.
  • RE: Major Bug - CCcam makes recordings fail when recording from two satellites

Originally posted by OldSkulRide
    report this issue yourself: alex@vuplus.com
    This email is on vuplus.com site...

I already have, was hoping someone here might have more influence than me.
  • Originally posted by jakas
    This that TRANSPONDER BUG they must fix it as its really strange

Is it a transponder? Or is it a CCcam bug? I dont have a problem switching channels on different satelites providing I got to a FTA channel first.
  • Originally posted by OldSkulRide
    i got info that cccam problem will be fixed in next firmware release. I hope so :)

Lets hope so, cos got to admit I was really pee'd off this morning when both my recordings failed last night as I had a nagging wife on my case lol!
  • They already fixed problem when cccam hang when you switch from tuner A to tuner B.
    Although they are not responding to our emails, they are fixing problems that we are sending to them in emails.
    They already fixed problem when cccam hang when you switch from tuner A to tuner B.
    Although they are not responding to our emails, they are fixing problems that we are sending to them in emails.

If they've fixed that problem why wasn't it implemented is yesterdays firmware release? CCcam needs to remain active for both tuners at all times as a user could be recording premium channels from two different satellites.

Tbh I would have thought that a bug like this one and the MGcamd bug would be top of their list, as without full working softcam's a receiver like this is useless imo!
    I agree with you. Without working EMUs, receiver is useless. Iam using cccam for my subscriptiion cards.

I'm doing the same here.

Do you mind if I ask where you got the information about CCcam being fixed?