[Erledigt] VU+Uno - Not booting - Defective flash memory?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• [Erledigt] VU+Uno - Not booting - Defective flash memory?

Hello,

Until recently my VU+ Uno has been running perfectly with VTI-Uno 9.0.0 image and the Atile Pro skin. I have a 500GB internal HDD and a Jaeger dish motor.I normally setup channels from 5.0W, 13.0E, 19.2E and 28.3E using the downloaded system extension “positionersetup”

Last week I upgraded the image by flashing VTI-Uno 9.0.3 from a USB stick.
    As before, I changed the skin but at that stage I didn’t restart the GUI. I simply continued and set up the channels from the four satellites
    Everything was perfect and I continued to assemble the various channel bouquets.

Then I did a Restart from the main menu using the remote. The VTI logo and splash came on screen with the “Please wait…” message.
    The progress bar never appeared and from then on the box was hanging and wouldn’t boot.

I flashed the VTI-Uno 9.0.3 a second time and after running thru the basics of the setup wizard (Language – Screen Res – Network) I downloaded and installed the “positionersetup” extension. I did nothing further except change the skin to Atile Pro. Then I restarted the GUI as prompted.
    The GUI never came back and the box was hanging once again.

I have tried other versions of the VTI-Uno image without success
    After countless re-flashes and restarts it appears that there is some defect in the flash memory of my box. It has nothing to do with the image itself

In summary, everything appears to work perfectly until I do a Restart of the box. Then it just will not reboot.
    Has anyone else had this problem and found a way to resolve it?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von hgdo ()

• :)

Thank you for helping me.

I performed the update on the ver 9.0.3 image

I have all my sats and channels back again

Everything running smoothly

Best wishes