How to view more: FTA channels using OpenATV 5.3 in VU+ Duo2 Receivers

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• How to view more: FTA channels using OpenATV 5.3 in VU+ Duo2 Receivers

Please can someone help
      I have Vu+ Duo2 and have installed OpenATV 5.3

I have installed 80CM Dish and Ku-band LNB for satellite viewing
      All set at Astra 28.2°E, Frequency 12522 V 27000 otherwise known as Joy TV frequency.

After blind scanning,I can only receive just quite a few channels like: Core Tv, Joy news, African Movie Net, Galaxy TV and church channels.
      There are multiple other FTA channels found but they are not showing like: Bein Sports, Al Jazeera, BBC, France24 etc

My questions are:
      (1) Which plugin do I need to download from the feed, install and activate it so that those unshown channels(eg BBC) will start showing.
      (2) If I need to insert Biss Key, where can I get it and how can I install it
      (3)Is there Emulator files in the feed that aids more FTA satellite viewing

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von hgdo ()

• For questions regarding the Open ATV Image I would suggest to ask your questions in the Open ATV forums.

This is the board of the VTi-Image and probably most of the users are using VTi and cannot answer questions regarding Open ATV.