aio-grab/enigmalight frame rate and reliability for VU+ receivers

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• aio-grab/enigmalight frame rate and reliability for VU+ receivers

Hello all!

I am about to get VU+ receiver and I would appreciate if I could get answer to some of these questions. Since likely very few people have experience with all the receivers below please answer any question you know the answer to, even if it is just one. To write the plugin and get the functionality I need I have to have the ability to inspect live tv frames at least 10 times per second, so this could help me decide which receiver I want to get.

1) Are SE/SE2 receivers even supported by aio-grab program or enigmalight plugin (which uses aio-grab code to capture current frame)? Grepping the source code for 7429 gives me no results. If it is what framerates are you getting in enigmalight or in aio-grab (not counting time it takes to save the file to disk)?

2) How reliable is frame grabbing for VU+ Solo, Solo2, Duo2, etc and what is the frame rate? Looking at the code pointer is set to predetermined memory position and it is read directly from there. What implications does this have for reliability of the frame grabbing? Do you often get partial frames, or two frames mixed into one?

2) If you have Vu+ Solo 4k what is your experience? Unlike for most other VU+ receivers for this one video is captured by reading from "/dev/dvb/adapter0/video0".

Here is the relevant code:

https://github.com/O...2027d1cca448109

What implications does this have for speed and reliability of the frame grabbing?

Also unfortunately resolution is always set to 1920x1080, and this hasn't changed to this day. Is there at least a way to detect SD capture? I can think of a hackish way to do it, zeroing out entire buffer with memset and then inspecting if all the pixels outside of the SD resolution crop are black, but that is not the most optimal solution.

Thanks in advance

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 8 mal editiert, zuletzt von hgdo () aus folgendem Grund: Link repaired