Poor image quality Vti 9.0.x

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• In my opionion the quality of the VTi Image is very good.

Maybe you should keep using Blackhole if this this is way better than VTi.

And who are the "some users" who have encountered the poor image quality? With imapge quality you mean picture quality or the quality of the whole image?
    • As far as I know, all images use the same drivers, which are delivered by Vu+. So the only difference in picture quality, in my opinion, can be caused by different a/v settings.

I did not try the vblakhole image, but for me picture quality is very good on my 65 inch FHD TV.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Knifte ()

• @annihilator:

I think, you need to let the community know a bit more detail about your environment first. What VU+ box are you using? What TV are you using? Anything else in between, like an A/V receiver?

And most importantly: what do you mean, when you say "very poor image quality"? Is it to bright, dark, wrong colors, artifacts, blocks, noise, ...?

A best practice, that is always recommended, is to turn off all picture "enhancement" functions on your TV.

I also doubt, that there would be a difference when comparing images, as they are all using the same base, the same drivers. Like Knifte said, it might have to do with A/V settings, if anything.

Crayfish
    • Hi my tv is a Samsung UE55F6400, i don't use a receiver A/V. My box is Vu+ Duo 2.
      For the quality: The image have artifacts and noise on all channel..
      i have reflashed the blackhole and i not have this problems...
      is strange,,,,,
      How is possible??
      exist a plugin fot screenshot of image?
      Bye
    • This is a screenshot of vti....
      is horrible on sd, bad in hd....
      Bilder
      • 1_0_1_2992_3D54_13E_820000_0_0_0.jpg

672,12 kB, 1.920×1.080, 72 mal angesehen
      • 1_0_1_4530_30D4_13E_820000_0_0_0.jpg

562,77 kB, 1.920×1.080, 68 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von annihilator ()

• Ok, that is not even close to normal, so something is wrong. I have not really a good idea, what it could be, but "when in doubt, go fishing", so in that fashion let's take a wild first step:

Can you send us screen shots of your tuner settings? From all 4(?) tuners please. On my VU+ box, it is the "Help" button on the remote to create screenshots (then in the folder screenshots on the hard disk), otherwise you can use the same procedure as before.
      Which satellite are you using?
      How have you done the cabling on your Duo? One cable, two, more?
      Is there any encryption involved (i.e. do you have a smart card in your box)?

Anything else we should know? Have you just installed the VTI image, loaded the default channel list, and this comes up?

Crayfish
    • I have a normal system with the satellite Hotbird and dtt 2 for italy.
      I have no smartcard, the problem is also on free to air channels.
      The problem occurred immediately after loading channels.
      I have never had similar problems in many years of enigma2.

i have reverted to blackhole, no problem....
      is very strange....
      incompatibility of this image with my tv??
    • Again, all these images us the same code base, they just extent it and make it look nice. It is possible, that the bh image has some different default setting, which in your case, is better than the default setting in VTI. However, we will never find out, I guess ;rolleyes:

Anyway, have fun with the second best image for VU boxes! ;) :thumbsup:

Crayfish