Help to configure Vu+Zero with Fixed parabolic antenna and motorized motorized parabolic antenna (with switch)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Help to configure Vu+Zero with Fixed parabolic antenna and motorized motorized parabolic antenna (with switch)

Hello,
      Fistly i had an motorized 1.40 meters, with positioned linked to the Vu+Zero/VU+Solo... Everything was working perfectly in a perfect world until my motor was deadly wounded (by time, and weather):)
      So i decided to fix the 1.40 antenna, and to add a new 1.10m motorized antenna to my Vu+Zero
      I know how to configure 2 fixed antennas, or 1 motorized antenna on a vu+ (Simple config : Disecq A/B), but how do we configure an mixed config with one motorized dish + one fixed dish..
      If possible, it would be better for me if the positionner was linked to my VU+Zero as before (with my motorized 1.40m dish)...
      As this the Vu+Zero will be in charge to move the Dish as it was with my old 1.40m motorized dish....

If someone know how i should configure a mix of 1 fixed dish + 1 motorized dish, that would be nice...

Thanks in advance
      Ced

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von fced ()

• Hello,

I'm trying to remember the settings as I'm currently not in front of my Vu+ and also as I use German as language I don't know the exact English menu items.

It is definitely possible to use the vu+ with a fixed dish as well as with a motorized antenna.

You need to set the Tuner mode to 'extended'
      For your fixed dish choose the LNB (e.g. LNB1) and set it to the Sat-Position of your fixed dish.
      Use DiSEqC mode 1.0 and DiSEqC-Command AA for it.

For your motorized antenna (again Tuner mode is extended) choose any other LNB (you have to do this for each satellite position you want/can receive with your rotor) and set it to DiSEqC 1.2
      Chosse DiSEqC-Comand BB for it.

I use 'repeat sequence' and fast DiSEqC 'no' and then for sequence 'committed, uncommitted' as I have a simple DiCEqC-switch which chooses between the fixed dish and the motorized one.

Please be aware that I'm just trying to remember the settings so you might have to play around a bit but I can assure you that it's possible.

Good luck
      Chris
    • Thank you Chris,
      I think i got it, with Toneburst setting...
      Firstly i tried with : Disecq Validated command AA, but with no result, then i tried with LNB1, Disecq 1.0, and Toneburst A for Astra, and Lnb 2, Disecq 1.2, Toneburst B for 5°west, and Lnb3,Disecq 1.2, Toneburst B for Hotbed 13°est ...
      And now, i can watch Astra and 5°West perfectly (with my 1.40m) and another sat simultaneously with the 2nd dish, but i can also move the 2nd dish from a satellite to another ...
      Now, i think i just need to fine tune the position of the two antennas to have a better signal for Astra and Hotbird
      Great
      Thanks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von fced ()