Solo 4k

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Anyone that has invested in one, and can tell me how this FBC works?
      I'm using unicable/SatCR and need to know if it's like they say, that every single tuner works as 4 independent tuners when using SatCR?
      So that if I bought a solo 4k i would have 8 available tuners with 2 cables in from the dish.
    • Yes, exactly; if used with a conventional sat system, and connected with 2 cables, it can decode all channels from up to 8 transponders from 2 bands (with potentially more than 20 recorded events in parallel). If used with a unicable system, you can assign it up to 8 SatCR's, which can all be used in parallel.
      Diskutiere nie mit einem Idioten. Er zieht dich auf sein Niveau runter und schlägt dich mit seiner Erfahrung.
    • Thanks.
      But to be able to use 8 tuners I must have 2 SatCR-LNB? Or can I connect one cable and split it before the tuners, like I do with a SatCR and "regular" tuners (Duo2 or Solo2)?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von hgdo ()