How do you set up the tuners?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• How do you set up the tuners?

I've disconnected my old receiver from the lnb-cable, and connected the duo on it. At the moment I did disconnect my old receiver the reception was fine. Unfortunately the vu+ is not able to 'see' the sat:"Tuner A:BCM7335DVB-52MM(internal)DVB-S not configured". How do you set up the tuners? At the tuner configuration, the vu+ gives message:"not connected".
      I do not understand this. Many thanks for your help. Kind regards.
    • not connected menas that you have to configure the tuner according to your equiptment.

Maybe

Tuner A:
      simple
      single
      Astra 19.2

Tuner B: connected with A
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • Can you try the same with vti 1.0 Image please?

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
    • Original von maanvol
      Where am I to find vti 1.0?

in our Database

• a friendly hello to maanvol

remember it is just a computer - how often you have to restart windows so it is running with the changes ?

but you will be happy with the vu very shortly - i´am sure about this.

:)
      ;)
    • I've tried many images on my 'VU+ Duo', but the problem remains: 'SNR-signal' is unstable, no services found. When the 'SNR-signal seemed to be stable, I've pressed the 'OK' on the remote, and the 'SNR-signal' became unstable again! Is there something wrong with the hardware of the receiver?

youtube.com/user/maanvol

There's 'a struggle' on the 'AGC-signal' between 76% and 99%. When 'AGC-signal' drops to 76%, the 'SNR-signal' gets to 99%.

I do not understand why the receiver always jumps back to the standard:

Frequency: 11836
      Symbol Rate: 27500
      FEC: Auto

Only free scan: no

My choice was:

Frequency: 10723
      Symbol Rate: 29900
      FEC: 3/4

Only free scan: yes
    • Now I do understand the problem! The receiver just arrives with an unstable image. I've tried many images -- if not all -- and came to the conclusion that the best image in town is 'BlackHole_VUDUO_136D_USB'. On this image the scanning process works just fine.
    • that conclusion might apply for you but I myself scan perfectly with the VTI team Images.
      (and since not to much people complain about it, many do scan with good results similar)

and by the way, nobody calls VTI images "unstable images" but further ongoing progress
      the OpenPli might use the terminology unstable, which they explain on their support forum

with regard to scanning your satellite positions (using any image) the procedure is simple
      use network search Yes
      use delete settings Yes

ciao
      :D keine kohle mehr :D
    • Let's call a spade, a spade, most of the images are just UNREADABLE -- extremely small lettering, etc. -- besides, the 'professional look' of 'BlackHole_VUDUO_136D_USB', pleases me as well. ;)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von maanvol ()

• a spade a spade,
      what skin do you use (you can add another skin in the image)

I have an (SD) hd-ready plasma and use the nemisis glasline 13 which is very agreable for SD screens (specially sorted for VTI images)
      ciao
      :D keine kohle mehr :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von tonskidutch ()

• I do have a small 'crt-tv', and, for instance, the lettering of 'the service scan', is best delivered by 'BlackHole_VUDUO_136D_USB. I've applied the download images, without any changes.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von maanvol ()