PVR Recording on a NAS

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• PVR Recording on a NAS

Hello,
      This is my first post on this forum.
      I'm French and I need to replace my Siemens Gigaset M740AV DVB-T adaptor, that is SD only. It will stop to work in April, when the DVB-T broadcast in France will be HD (H264) only.
      It seems to me that VU+ SOLO SE V2 is the closest adaptor to my M740AV.
      I want to do the same things as with M740AV, but in H264. My concern is the capability of NAS storage.
      • Storage of stream on a Synology NAS
      • Possibility of Time Shift, while recording
      • Possibility of recording two films while viewing one record.
      Is VTI image able to work like that?
      Many thanks in advance for your answers,
      Best Regards
    • e2world.de/2012/04/12/nas-als-…zeichnis-mounten-deutsch/

OK it's German, but many people were so rightly
      Diese Signatur wurde zensiert ..

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von gnubbel ()

• PVR recording on a NAS

Hello everyone!
      I made a step forward and I bought a Solose V2 with a dual DVB / T / T2 tuner.
      I updated the firmware 9.02 with VTI, and I installed the DVB-T channels.
      I have sorted the channels with DreanboxEDIT .
      How to configure VTI for the management of the two tuners or automatic?
      I feel that one is only active
      I have problems with the NAS network share configuration of the SoloSE
      I added the permanent Timeshift plugin. TimeShift works
      In the system configuration I can not put my NAS as a recording media. There is a local HDD (there is no disk connected), and I can't change this disk
      I think something is missing
      What plug-ins are missing
      Can anyone tell me how to progress?
      Thank you
      Best Regards
    • - If tuners are both configured he automatically changes the tuner if necessary (e.g. when recording) (how are they configured?)
      - Permanent Timeshift ist with the last version of VTi not necessary anymore, in the lastest VTi a similar plugin is integrated already.
      - You can e.g. add a networkdrive in the network browser in the vti panel. Then you have to change the record path in menu->settings->system->recording paths (or similar I know the menu points in german) to media/net/.../ ore something like that. Ideal is instead of using the network driver edit the automount file, but I dont know exactly how to someone else will hopefully explain. Or try this: AutoFS-Assistent
      Docendo Discimus
      KEIN SUPPORT PER PN!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Clemens ()

• Thank you Clemens for your answer
      I have tried to solve my difficulties, without success, up to sunday noon
      I switched to Black Hole, and things are working better.
      But I am not attached with it, and I can switch back to VTI If I found the "solution for dummies" to allow me to progress
      I am not familiar with linux and the concept of plug-ins, and their "jargon"
      I found a lot of dependancies between the plugins and I did not found the ones that I have to add to obtain a 100% workable.
      For instance:
      what plugins do I need to connect to my NAS (it works),
      how to watch what is received by solsoSE on my PC
      and so on.

I saw you are Belgian, and may be you speak French, that is my native language.

Many thanks again,
      Regards
    • My native languages are dutch (live in Flanders) and german, francais cava mais ce n'est pas parfait et je pense pas assez bien pour expliquer ces choses...

For the nas I should try the autofs assistant for configuring the STB. Then you just have to change the recording path as explained in my previous post.

And to watch live TV use the openwebif (vusolose) in combination with VLC, for recordings you can mount a networkdrive with the adress //vusolose/...
      the ... is defined in the samba config, you find the config file in /etc/samba/smb.conf (you need a FTP cleint like filezilla for editing). Normally the harddisk entry is already in there.
      So //vusolose/harddisk should work without config.
      Docendo Discimus
      KEIN SUPPORT PER PN!
    • Hi Clemens,
      Hi to all
      I was away from this thread for some days, but I worked a lot with Black-Hole, and finally, I came back to VTI, and I use last version of VTI (without plugins) on my SoloSE V2..
      I succeeded in connecting to my Synology NAS. I can record channels and use timeshift
      I have some questions:
      1- The timeshift works as a permanent timeshift except when starting from a sleeping state. Here, I have to depress the "play" key of the remote and then play again to start timeshift. Is it a bug or is there a configuration that is missing?
      2- The zapping from one channel to another is very long, sometimes it takes several seconds (I think due to timeshift). how to shorten the delay
      3- I did not found a way to connect my TwonkyMedia DLNA server! Should I use a plugin?

Many thanks in advance
      Best Regards