Multi audio channels - recordings and audio streams bug

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Multi audio channels - recordings and audio streams bug

We have a user complaining about problem with polish audio stream on one of the channels (0.8°W Thor 5 - Brunstad TV) so I started testing to see what exactly issue he might have and found out what follows:
      • channels with more than 15 audio streams are problematic on VU+
      • not able to decode audio stream above 15th or 16th
      • not able to record at all channels with more that 15th or 16th audio streams
      • all above works fine on Dreamboxes

Here some examples:

13.0°E Hot Bird 13C 11240.00 V DVB-S QPSK 27500 3/4 ESP2 Biava (10 audio streams) RECORDING OK - all audio streams OK
      13.0°E Hot Bird 13C 11258.00 H DVB-S2 8PSK 27500 3/4 Eurosport 2 HD (11 audio streams) RECORDING OK - all audio streams OK
      13.0°E Hot Bird 13C 11278.36 V DVB-S2 8PSK 27500 3/4 ESP HD (19 audio streams) RECORDING NOT OK - not able to decode stream no. 17th and following (could be that 16th (french) also but is empty right now on Dreamboxes as well)
      13.0°E Hot Bird 13D 12596.00 V 94 DVB-S QPSK 27500 3/4 EURONEWS (14 audio streams) RECORDING OK - all audio streams OK
      0.8°W Thor 5 12418.00 V DVB-S QPSK 28000 7/8 Brunstad TV (16 audio streams) RECORDING NOT OK - not able to decode stream no. 13th and following

I am not able to give you examples from Astra so maybe one of German colegues willing to test it.
      I attached also 2 samples recorded on Dreambox receiver due to VU+ is not able to save them on the disc.

Would be nice if anyone of you having contact with VU+ pass this info. I do not blame VTi cos the same beahaviour is observed on other images.

Samples download - Google Drive
      VU+ Zero - VTi 13.0.x
      VU+ DUO2 - VTi 13.0.x
      VU+ ULTIMO 4K - VTi 13.0.x
    • Hi,
      is there also a free example? ESP HD is scrambled. Playback of your examples worked with an OpenAlliance Image.

ciao

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Trial ()

• I am not talking about playback. Playback of recorded .ts is fine in all cases. I ment recording and changing audio stream on live channel. Every audio stream which does not work on live channel works fine when you do playback of previously recorded but thing is you are not able to record such channel. That is why I did recording on dreambox.

I could not find any FTA channels (Hotbird, Astra) with more that 14 audio streams. I found only EURONEWS but 14 streams are not enough to test it.
      VU+ Zero - VTi 13.0.x
      VU+ DUO2 - VTi 13.0.x

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von Ampersand ()

• +1 and Update...

This message has been already sent to VU+ but maybe some of you are able to give more light to this problem.

We discover that on all VU+ tuners there are some channels that cannot be recorded. No matter you do, *.ts file is always 0 size. Moreover, we suspect that this is related to multi audio streams.
      Unfortunatelly I am not able to find channels with 5-10 audio streams to compare with the ones I attached. Above channels have more than 10 audio streams. We also discover that the last audio stream which VU+ tuner is able to decode is no. 11.
      Every audio stream which is further that 11th on the list does not decode at all. Recorded examples are properly played back on VU+ tuners with all audio streams properly decoded as well.
      We are able to record other channels placed on the same transponders that problematic channels are, so this issue is not related to tp.

More under this link.
      VU+ Zero - VTi 13.0.x
      VU+ DUO2 - VTi 13.0.x
    • Another channel found which we are not able to record but this time on Ultimo 4K at least! The same channel is recorded properly on duo2.
      Updated info within google shared folder - link above.
      VU+ Zero - VTi 13.0.x
      VU+ DUO2 - VTi 13.0.x