Open Pli VU+ Solo SE, how to access open web-if outside home network?? (the internet)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Open Pli VU+ Solo SE, how to access open web-if outside home network?? (the internet)

Solution must be free of charge!

How can i do this??

Is port forwarding someone with what i can do this??? Port forwarding to the VU+ STB?

How to set up this?

My router (Model No. TL-WR841N / TL-WR841ND) ask this information at portforwarding:

Service Port: (XX-XX or XX)
      Internal Port: (XX, Only valid for single Service Port or leave it blank)
      IP Address:
      Protocol:
      Common Service Port: the choice of: DNS/FTP/GOPHER/HTTP/NNTP/POP3/PPTP/SMTP/COCK/TELNET

What is the diference about Service port and internal port?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von rocco99 ()

• Serviceport: Number you'll open for extern access via internet, e.g

yourdomain.co.uk:123

Internal is the Port you use for webif on your stb. usually 80
      To this port the serviceport will be forwarded to
      Fragen in der Shoutbox?
      Goethe sagte mal: ... auch ist das Suchen und Irren gut, denn durch Suchen und Irren lernt man...
      give it a chance!
    • That site "yourdomain" you post isn't working.

What protocol and Common Service Port must i select?

I have do it with port 80 Service and port 80 Internal. And the VU+ Box IP, but open web-if isn't loading.

Not with IP and not with IP:80

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von rocco99 ()

• Of course the Link wont work ... Its an example what you have to type if you choose for the external Port 123 which will be forwarded to the chosen internal Port.

And of course you have to configure your router with your DNS Account ( Noip.com is for free)
      But to be Honest, Herr is the wrong forum to ask for.
      I recogmend you Look for some Form for your router ... Its no "vu stb question". Because of that, and the Most People here Talk german there are for sure Not that amount of people can help als there are somewhere Else ;)
      Fragen in der Shoutbox?
      Goethe sagte mal: ... auch ist das Suchen und Irren gut, denn durch Suchen und Irren lernt man...
      give it a chance!