Remote Stream issue - maybe too many audio languages available? -

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Remote Stream issue - maybe too many audio languages available? -

Hi Guys,

I don' really know how to explain my issue clear enough but i give it a shot.

My friend and I both bought Vu+solo4k receivers - my friend is in Budapest and I am in Zurich - i am using his DVB-C tuner (via remote stream) and he uses my DVB-S tuner remotely (to catch Astra 28 UK beam). Everything is working like a charm (more or less - having some issue with CI+)

some issues i recently noticed: (we both run on the latest VTI image)

- CI+: we could use multiple decoding so my card could decode more channels at the same time - now it seems to be limited to one -> on my tv i can use PIP with 2 different (encrypted channels) so it is not a card issue.
      - Remote Stream: On the Hungarian cable tv network there are around 130 DVB channels and 125 out of them are FTA. They are ALL working fine except for one - Nat Get Wild HD- it used to work with the earlier images but at some point (don't know which update) it just stopped. The channel stream can't be opened on any device, it only works on the local receiver. The channel is FTA and the only difference i can see between this and the other channel is the number of available audio languages - this one has 7.

s2.postimg.org/3qlewcdxl/screenshot.png

Can anyone have any idea why this only channel is not working ? - the error i get on my receiver is about reading PAT. - a few days ago it used to work!

Any helpful comments would be highly appreciated!

Thanks,

L

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von mrlezbp ()

• Already did new channel search no luck - this issue started with one of the updates in the last few days (lets make the issue legal then -> receiver tuned on Nat Get Wild HD -> in webif i click on stream -> i get the m3u file which VLC opens but nothing comes - ONLY ON THIS very single channel. (Again this is FTA)

Via transcoding it works but only one audio language is available.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von mrlezbp ()

• I am looking at the debug log of enigma2 and comparing the differences and what I see when I am watching Nat Geo Wild HD with 7 languages on my receiver - and in the meanwhile trying to open the m3u stream in vlc

"no ancillary data in audio stream... abort radiotext pes parser" - does this have anything do with my issue ?