VTi is it possible to stop broadcast live TV channel at timer and recording screen displaying in the background. This disturb me.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• If the audio disturbs you so much, use the 'mute' button to switch it off.
      How long do you spend on this 'timer' screen - it is normally not longer then a minute, isn't it?
      Weniger ist manchmal mehr!

Mein Setup: aktuelles VTi Image mit MuteSpectator-MOD Skin. OScam-Update. Plugins: OpenWebIF, GraphMultiEPG, EPGRefresh, EPGImport, EPGSearch, TMDb. Interne HDD 1TB. LAN an Fritz!Box 7580. HD+02. EPG.dat, Picons, Image Backup, und BackUpSuite Daten im Flash. Dur-Line UK-124 Unicable LNB für Astra 19.2E (8 Tuner), Dur-Line UK-124 Unicable LNB für Astra 28,2E (4 Tuner), Inverto IDLB-QUDL42-UNI2L-1PP für Hot Bird 13E (4 Tuner), Dual DVB-C/T2 Tuner. FCC=Off.
    • This is not possible in the current Image. I see also no reason for it, as regularely you remain in these screens only for a very short while.

P.S: Please stop using these obsolete quotes.

Mein Setup: aktuelles VTi Image mit MuteSpectator-MOD Skin. OScam-Update. Plugins: OpenWebIF, GraphMultiEPG, EPGRefresh, EPGImport, EPGSearch, TMDb. Interne HDD 1TB. LAN an Fritz!Box 7580. HD+02. EPG.dat, Picons, Image Backup, und BackUpSuite Daten im Flash. Dur-Line UK-124 Unicable LNB für Astra 19.2E (8 Tuner), Dur-Line UK-124 Unicable LNB für Astra 28,2E (4 Tuner), Inverto IDLB-QUDL42-UNI2L-1PP für Hot Bird 13E (4 Tuner), Dual DVB-C/T2 Tuner. FCC=Off.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von atreyou ()

• First it's annoying at the timer screen where i will concentrate me on the recording planning (in particular a manual recording)

Second at the recording screen it's can take me interest to the channel playing on the background instead of the next recording i was planned to watch. And of course that's don't desirable.

Sorry, i do have a hyperacusis, so that abrupt channel sound experiences as really to loud for me.

Sorry, my English is really bad!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von rocco99 ()

• then
      first,
      presst the mute button at the Remote Control

second,
      do your timer plannings

third,
      after finishing, press the mute button again

so you can do the timer programming without any sound

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von apc001 ()

• I don't really know how this can be avoided. Did you ever try to make your timer settings on your PC, using the OpenWebInterface?
      (type in your browser window addressing line the IP of your box, par example 192.168.2.101)

Sorry to hear about your sensivity to sound changes. What is you native language?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von atreyou ()

• Good morning.
      There is no way to automatically get rid of the sound, you will have to press mute every time .
      It's no problem to hide the visual image though , you just have to set the "Deckkraft " in VTI menu AV Einstellungen to 100 % .
      I use the Kraven skin and I can configure it so there is no mini TV in the various lists.
      I suppose this is a skin feature , and I don't know if it's possible in your skin.

L.G Der Ire .
    • In some skins the transparency is set higher as in other skins. In the default skin 'MuteSpectator', for instance, is with setting 100% still transparency visible.
      You can only change this by editing the color settings inside the skin.xml.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von atreyou ()

• I have found that you can add a fake IPTV channel with dreamboxEDIT, you can upload them to the box trough FTP.
      Go to the fake channel and watch your recordings and video files. Without distract from undesirable TV channels.
      Please note that you sometimes can get a stil from a past playing video file or TV channel.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von rocco99 ()