multiboot and recording

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• multiboot and recording

Hi all, today I installed the latest vti image and like other images it lets you install barry allen but when you reboot it disapears from the plugins list, is this because it is not compatable with vu? another problem with this image is it won,t let me record and watch another channel at same time, the screen goes green and reboots as soon as I try this, anyone else experience this?.
    • RE: multiboot and recording

Original von wellman
      Hi all, today I installed the latest vti image and like other images it lets you install barry allen but when you reboot it disapears from the plugins list, is this because it is not compatable with vu? another problem with this image is it won,t let me record and watch another channel at same time, the screen goes green and reboots as soon as I try this, anyone else ?.

Yes,with VTI image.I back to original 2,6.I try record 2-3 HD channel from 1W,from same transponder same time with 1 tuner and watch another one.No problem,but I not try change to other transponder,I try tomorrow.
      VU+Ultimo4K
      VU+Uno4KSE
      Vu+Solo2SE
    • RE: multiboot and recording

I try recorder 4 HD channels same time from 1W 12015 H (conax)
      See and switch one of them.No problem with original 2,6 image.If you switch to other channel with other TP you get error text "no free tuner".
      VU+Ultimo4K
      VU+Uno4KSE
      Vu+Solo2SE