blue line card splitter

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• blue line card splitter

I have been trying to use one of these with my VU+ Uno. If I put the Cyfra+ card in the second slot the STB decrypts without problem. With the dummy card from the splitter it does not want to know. The dummy card works in my Atlas 200 without any problem so that is not the problem. Presumably I must configure my Uno somehow. Any suggestions? I am using latest Vti image.
    • try to install and run CCcam, put the card then with the chip to the bottom in the receiver.
      I'm not dure if that works, because I don't know exactly what the system does internally.
      But my guess is that if the original card runs with CCcam, the dummy client cards do it as well.

By the way there are more elegant solutions for sharing the card in the home network.
      If all the STB's have a network connection and run some CCcam capable client (or other protocols/softcams), then its easier to share it that way.
      Docendo Discimus
      KEIN SUPPORT PER PN!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Clemens ()

• I had CCcam 2.3.0 installed and the Cyfra+ card ran without a problem. The dummy card was just not recognised although my Atlas read the dummy just as if it was an original Cyfra+ card. However I have found a solution. I downgraded to CCcam 2.1.3 and guess what it works. Somebody who understands the CCcam software might be able to explain although I probably will not understand it.

I realise I could use f and clines with another enigma box but I just wanted something cheap and cheerful (a Ferguson) for the next room and the splitter seems to work really well.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von naszdom ()