ShootYourScreen mod

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• ShootYourScreen mod

Hi there, a couple of months ago, i made a mod of the plugin shootyourscreen.
      in this version it's possible to choose which button you like to make a screenshot.
      the button options are: Mute, Help, Timer, TV, Radio,Text, Audio, Red, Green, Yellow, Blue.
      the buttons Red, Green and Yellow can only be used as a long pressed button, because these buttons are also used in the shootyoursreen setup.
      so when i chose the green button to make a screenshot, i couldn't use the green button to save the settings in the shootyoursreen setup. i made a screenshot instead.
      thats why i decided to take out the Red, Green and Yellow button (short pressed) from the optional buttons.
      this plugin doesn't have a keymap, so all the buttons work regardless of any keymap.

i also made a Dutch translation file, and i made some changes in the two translation files that were in the plugin already (de en fa).
      the German language has been taken care of. (thanks to edcrane)
      the other language file fa is Persian. for this one i need some help from someone who masters the Persian language.

grt Lucifer2
      Bilder
      • Red button.jpg

85,15 kB, 720×405, 79 mal angesehen
      • Help button.jpg

84,27 kB, 720×405, 49 mal angesehen
      Dateien