How to solve problem with DiSEQc?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• How to solve problem with DiSEQc?

Wim
      How to solve problem with DiSEQc switch?

Vu+ DUO
      Devicename: dm8000
      Enigma Version: OpenPLi 2010-08-17-master
      Image Version: openpli-2010-05-21
      Frontprozessor Version: VNone
      Webinterface Version: 1.6.2

I have a problem receiving the Thaicom 2-5 Sat, Ku-band and C-band using a DiSEQc between two dishes. I believe the switch is broken or the switch does not receive a signal to switch. This because most of the signal is lost over the cable(25/30 meters) or the box does not generate a signal. This because I do not configure correctly or the box does not generate a signal indeed?

Configuration: One dish with Ku-LNB, One dish with C-LNB, One cable running to Receiver box.

Dish- C connected to DiSEQc input 1, Dish- Ku connected to input 2
      Tuner A configured for C-band on input 1 (AA), Manual scan: receive all C-channels
      Tuner A configured for Ku-band on input 2 (AB), Manual scan: no Ku-channels

Dish-C connected to DiSEQc input 2, Dish-Ku connected to input 1.
      Tuner A configured for Ku-band (AA), Manual scan: all Ku channels
      Tuner A configured for C-band (AB), Manual scan: no C-channels

Since the DiSEQc is a normally closed switch over input 1, this input will always work, which is the case. Input 2 does not generate any signal. I have tried 3 different switches:
      Infosat 4x1 model DSS4101, Novakova 2x1 and Spaun SUR 211F. (Spaun is a non-committed switch so I configured accordingly.) All with the same result.
      I have attached some screenshots of the receiver settings
      Since I tried 3 different switches I assume the switch is not at fault. Than the only reason could be that the switching signal is too low or none at all. This could be because a long cable or faulty or wrongly programmed box.

Anyone can give me a suggestion how to find out what is realy the problem?
      Bilder
      • non -committed switch.jpg

52,33 kB, 720×576, 207 mal angesehen
      • Tuner A_C Band configuration.jpg

49,11 kB, 720×576, 194 mal angesehen
      • Tuner A_C Band_scan.jpg

34,93 kB, 720×576, 175 mal angesehen
      • Tuner A_Ku Band configuration.jpg

49,13 kB, 720×576, 168 mal angesehen
    • RE: How to solve problem with DiSEQc?

Problem solved.
      In the direct line there was still a card-splitter box. The dc-switch signal apparently did not come through this box.
      Ofter removing this box I can connect to both dishes using the non-committed DiSEQc.
      Now I have to resolve another problem: I get at some channels: No Sid found in PAT.