Dream Elite Skin?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Hehehhe :D @ Medusa

Really the last answer...

I think you know,
    So far we have not make any image for any type of box outside our team.
    But this does not mean that we will never make again , but I can not give guarantees, whether or not
    when and for what type of box.

So whole team is still together,working and strong as always.

Other information I can not give you.

Rgd MX

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Matrix10 ()

• @Matrix10,

When I think off Dream Elite Team, I think about lovely Italy and a superb software team. Thanks to them we have a working USB tuner and a working USB on the 500HD and a beautifull Skin.

When I think off Duolabs, I think of Italy and Enigma2 and a buggy Twin Tuner and a not so good software team and a lovely qbox mini HD, for which I had waited a few months (only a few weeks I had to wait, and more weeks and more weeks...), before finally buying my VU+.

Again the deliveries were a three months extra postponed after I received the message that Dream Elite Team has stopped working for the community. Can it be that you have combined your forces, which would be a great deal for Duolabs, or am I too much dreaming?

Still I find it a big coïncidence that one of the last posts from Dream Elite Team on september 22 was about the introduction of the New Stone Distribution Filesystem version 1.00 for QBoxHD and that in a week the Qbox mini will be shipped. After Elite Team stopped, the dealers from Qbox received news about the new postponed delivery date of around 3 months.
    VU+ Duo, Black Hole Image, Terratec Cinergy DT USB XS Diversity, 2 TB WD HD

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von Dutchsat ()

• Again out of threads.
    Maybe a good idea to close the thread.
    Of course I am not admin.
    But I can not allow speculation.

I do not know where you get all these ideas and informations ???

Our team has never had any contact with Duolabs
    to my knowledge.

Whether the contact ever be in the future I do not know of course.
    But this writing of yours I must unfortunately say
    and many others on the net border with fiction.
    I do not know where people get such false information.

Rgd MX
  • Yes to much Off Topic.
    Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
    Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
    DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
    Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS