Timeshift Not Working

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Timeshift Not Working

Hi.
      Using Solo2 and latest Image 8.2.2.
      Sometimes, when I press the pause button to start timeshift, I am unable to restart the video or navigate back/forward. When this happens, the only thing I can do is exit. The problem is intermittent but is beginning to bug me!

Any ideas?
      Plusser

PS> I should add, that I has this problem on previous versions of the Image.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von pluser ()

• path of timeshift - file ?
      try another usb-stick

gesendet vom TI 57
      Gruß Mistaya

Überspannungsschutz für die VU+ Box ? - Ja, aber erst, wenn mal eine abgefackelt ist !
    • Did you try to push the Nr 1 button ,it s rewind for 15 seconds. For some people it helps . but its just a workaround it s not solving the Problem. Sorry for my english dud.
    • I see, this problem still exists. I'm using duo2, VTI 9.0.3 with latest updates. Sometimes everything OK, sometimes, especially immediately after switching on/waking up, when pausing for timeshift, begins showing time eg. -988 on black screen and after this I only can exit "stopping timeshift", which does not occur. Timeshifting and recording to the same /media/hdd/ (recording without any problem). Swapfile is 512MB/0MB used. On Open PLi I had the same, only LiveXS doesn't have this problem.