[PC-APP] E-Channelizer | 18.0 [BETA]

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• melde mich zurück;
      VTI 9.x geflasht Picons + EPG bei den Streamkanälen lassen sich zuordnen

nur noch ein (bestimmt lösbares) Problem
      ich musste das Plugin "customsubservices" entfernen - dann klappts

CL Auszug:

Spoiler anzeigen

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Navigation.py", line 50, in dispatchEvent
      x(i)
      File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ServiceEventTracker.py", line 41, in event
      func[2]()
      File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/CustomSubservices/plugin.py", line 36, in checkSubservicesAvail
      subservices = self.getAvailableSubservices(serviceRef)
      File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/CustomSubservices/plugin.py", line 228, in getAvailableSubservices
      possibleSubservices = self.getPossibleSubservicesForCurrentChannel(currentRef, subserviceGroups)

File
      "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/CustomSubservices/plugin.py",
      line 283, in getPossibleSubservicesForCurrentChannel
      currentRefStr = currentRef.toString()
      AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'toString'
      (PyObject_CallObject(<bound
      method Navigation.dispatchEvent of <Navigation.Navigation instance
      at 0x64b6abe8>>,(4,)) failed)
      ]]>

evtl. lässt sich das fixen ?
    • Salam Sayyid,

is there any chance to add the feature of importing streams that look like this:

Spoiler anzeigen

#SERVICE 1:0:1:360:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//...............
      #DESCRIPTION

The aim is to copy hundreds of streams from the clipboard and just paste them in a new or existed bouquet.
      I think dreambox edit has this feature.
      Thank you in advance.
    • wo speichert das programm eigentlich die profil-einstellungen ?
      ich habe etliche boxen in der nachbarschaft zu pflegen und müsste das sonst bei nem anderen rechner alles wieder neu eingeben.
      (bei dbedit war das in der registry, konnte man sich da raus sichern)
      Gruß wsxws
    • The auto update function in the software does not work.

The program notices, that there is an update available, but when I try to download it, the progress bar goes up to 60-70% and then I receive the message, that the update has been cancelled.
    • Knifte schrieb:

The auto update function in the software does not work.

The program notices, that there is an update available, but when I try to download it, the progress bar goes up to 60-70% and then I receive the message, that the update has been cancelled.
      The last time i tested the update function it worked, I think it was on 2.4.0 (but don't quote me on that).
      Off course there can be server issue or something like that...I will test it.

EDIT
      Unistalled 2.4.0, installed 2.3.0 and I performed the update.
      The first time I got an error after 95%, the second time it worked.

Log:

Quellcode

1. 2016-05-16 17:59:13.0273 INFO Downloading new update (E-Channelizer_2.4.0).
      2. 2016-05-16 17:59:36.2428 ERROR "Unable to download the update.| System.IO.IOException: Von der Übertragungsverbindung können keine Daten gelesen werden: Eine vorhandene Verbindung wurde vom Remotehost geschlossen. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Eine vorhandene Verbindung wurde vom Remotehost geschlossen
      3. bei System.Net.Sockets.Socket.BeginReceive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
      4. bei System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.BeginRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
      5. --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
      6. bei System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.BeginRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
      7. bei System.Net.PooledStream.BeginRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
      8. bei System.Net.ConnectStream.BeginReadWithoutValidation(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
      9. bei System.Net.ConnectStream.BeginRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
      10. bei System.IO.Stream.<>c.<BeginEndReadAsync>b__43_0(Stream stream, ReadWriteParameters args, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
      11. bei System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncTrim[TInstance,TArgs](TInstance thisRef, TArgs args, Func`5 beginMethod, Func`3 endMethod)
      12. bei System.IO.Stream.BeginEndReadAsync(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
      13. bei System.IO.Stream.ReadAsync(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
      14. bei EChannelizer.WebDownloader.<DownloadDataAsync>d__17.MoveNext()
      15. --- Ende der Stapelüberwachung vom vorhergehenden Ort, an dem die Ausnahme ausgelöst wurde ---
      16. bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
      17. bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
      18. bei EChannelizer.AppUpdater.<DownloadUpdate>d__0.MoveNext()"
      19. 2016-05-16 17:59:38.6289 INFO Downloading new update (E-Channelizer_2.4.0).
      20. 2016-05-16 18:00:03.8952 INFO Installing new update.
      21. 2016-05-16 18:00:03.8952 INFO Deleting old version files (if any).
      22. 2016-05-16 18:00:03.8952 INFO Renaming original files.
      23. 2016-05-16 18:00:03.9158 INFO Copying the new update files.
      24. 2016-05-16 18:00:05.1303 INFO Starting a new process (ID: 5756).
      25. 2016-05-16 18:00:05.1303 INFO Closing old running process (ID: 9392).
      26. 2016-05-16 18:00:07.5086 INFO Starting E-Channelizer v2.4.0.
      27. 2016-05-16 18:00:07.5606 INFO Loading configurations.
      28. 2016-05-16 18:00:08.0164 INFO Changing language to 'de'.
      29. 2016-05-16 18:00:08.2429 INFO Deleting old version files (if any).
      30. 2016-05-16 18:00:11.8839 INFO Checking for new updates.
      31. 2016-05-16 18:00:11.8839 INFO Getting the latest available version.
      Alles anzeigen
      Docendo Discimus
      KEIN SUPPORT PER PN!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 8 mal editiert, zuletzt von Clemens ()

• Knifte schrieb:

The auto update function in the software does not work.

This occurs mostly when the servers get overloaded because of too many requests!
      So please try again shortly, it should work.

Von der Übertragungsverbindung können keine Daten gelesen werden: Eine vorhandene Verbindung wurde vom Remotehost geschlossen.
      Thanks @Clemens
    • thanks again (aidan shukran), that was exackt the reason why i asked
      meanwhile i figured that out and i also found the portable version, wich fit my needs much better, because i have such lite tools and setting in a cloud, where i can access it from all my machines, everywhere and everytime :)

this tool runs better that dbedit for me.
      it does not alter my iptv-settings
      it has better names for the bouquetfiles
      it does not send the settings file (which is very handy, when you have to maintain several different kinds of vu's)
      it shows channel references in an easy way too (and allows easy c/p of them)
      and i like the customisability

a really handy tool

ma*a salama :)

question / missing feature ?: when i transfer the picons to the box (picons in bouquet only) it copies over all picons from the sat-bouquets, but it does not copy the iptv-picons.
      ie 1_0_19_33FD_3ED_1_C00000_0_0_0.png becomes copied, but 4097_0_19_33FD_3ED_1_C00000_0_0_0.png not.
      both channels are in different bouquets and both picons are in the same source dir.
      is this something you could fix ?
      Gruß wsxws

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von wsxws ()

• wsxws schrieb:

question / missing feature ?: when i transfer the picons to the box (picons in bouquet only) it copies over all picons from the sat-bouquets, but it does not copy the iptv-picons.ie 1_0_19_33FD_3ED_1_C00000_0_0_0.png becomes copied, but 4097_0_19_33FD_3ED_1_C00000_0_0_0.png not.
      both channels are in different bouquets and both picons are in the same source dir.
      is this something you could fix ?
      Both should transfer. I will re-check!
    • Knifte schrieb:

I still have the problems with the auto update function of the program.

It always stops between 60 and 70%.
      Please open a support ticket or upload your log which should be located in the program folder.
      Docendo Discimus
      KEIN SUPPORT PER PN!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Clemens ()

• Here is the part of the logfile:
      Spoiler anzeigen

2016-05-18 14:44:52.0490 INFO Deleting old version files (if any).
      2016-05-18 14:44:55.6427 INFO Checking for new updates.
      2016-05-18 14:44:55.6427 INFO Getting the latest available version.
      2016-05-18 14:44:57.3876 INFO Loading new available releases.
      2016-05-18 14:44:59.2823 INFO Downloading new update (E-Channelizer_2.4.0).
      2016-05-18 14:45:17.1430 ERROR "Unable to download the update.| System.IO.IOException: Von der Übertragungsverbindung können keine Daten gelesen werden: Eine vorhandene Verbindung wurde vom Remotehost geschlossen. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Eine vorhandene Verbindung wurde vom Remotehost geschlossen
      bei System.Net.Sockets.Socket.BeginReceive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
      bei System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.BeginRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
      --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
      bei System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.BeginRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
      bei System.Net.PooledStream.BeginRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
      bei System.Net.ConnectStream.BeginReadWithoutValidation(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
      bei System.Net.ConnectStream.BeginRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
      bei System.IO.Stream.<>c.<BeginEndReadAsync>b__43_0(Stream stream, ReadWriteParameters args, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
      bei System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncTrim[TInstance,TArgs](TInstance thisRef, TArgs args, Func`5 beginMethod, Func`3 endMethod)
      bei System.IO.Stream.BeginEndReadAsync(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
      bei System.IO.Stream.ReadAsync(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
      bei EChannelizer.WebDownloader.<DownloadDataAsync>d__17.MoveNext()
      --- Ende der Stapelüberwachung vom vorhergehenden Ort, an dem die Ausnahme ausgelöst wurde ---
      bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
      bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
      bei EChannelizer.AppUpdater.<DownloadUpdate>d__0.MoveNext()"
      2016-05-18 14:45:20.3993 INFO Refreshing STB (192.168.1.20) online status.
      2016-05-18 14:49:06.0499 INFO Exiting E-Channelizer.
      2016-05-18 14:49:06.0499 INFO Saving configurations.
    • From your logfile, it is the same issue of server overloading!
      I just tried auto update and it worked (2 out of 3 successful)

EC_AutoUpdate.png

Alternatively you can download the last version from website
      Then copy your original E-Channelizer.cfg over the new one.
    • i use VTI 9.0.3 on a Solo 4k
      latest E-Channelizer Portable Version 2.4.0

i atteched 2 pictures for you.
      first shows the settings for the transfer and the second shows the bouquets, the iptv-channels in it and also the channel-reference of one of the 4 channels where the picons arent transfered.
      there are always the 4 picons starting with 4097 missing.
      i have the same four channels in another bouquet (Austria-EPG) as satelite-channel. the picons of them (starting with 1) become transfered without any problem.
      Dateien
      • ec.jpg

(88,63 kB, 26 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • ec_iptv.JPG

(96 kB, 33 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      Gruß wsxws