MGCAMD Bug when using PLi images

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• MGCAMD Bug when using PLi images

Found a bug using the build dated 21/01/10.

Installed Mgcamd 1.30 from plugin menu, switched to Mgcamd, box froze. Switched off & re-started, now hangs on PLi screen with VU Plus on box screen.

If I switch to mgcamd on a FTA channel the cam switches fine, but as soon as I switch to a encrypted channel the box freezes. Then on re-boot it just hangs as above. I've even tried replacing mgcamd 1.30 with 1.31.

Any ideas anyone?
      * Milo/Rytec Epg POWERED *
    • They all work, when you install it by Hand(only Problem could be Cardserver on internal Reader because there is something different).
      Also Mbox is running, when I install it over FTP.
      mfG
      Encounter
    • Originally posted by encounter
      They all work, when you install it by Hand(only Problem could be Cardserver on internal Reader because there is something different).
      Also Mbox is running, when I install it over FTP.

Have you tried to manually install mgcamd on the pli image? If so what files go where?
    • Originally posted by encounter
      same as on other E2 Boxes, and yes it works

What is the telnet command to start mgcamd? Or is there another way?

I've tried many versions on the pli image, only 1.22 starts without freezing the box.
    • you can start any Binary with ./binaryname (you must navigate bevor in the Folder where binary is stored)

If your binary has some Startparameters: ./binaryname -Parameter -next Parameter
      If your Binary is in a secial "testfolder" and all additional data are in this Folder, most Camd have a Parameter for special Folder.
      Example:
      On Mbox its still a slash with path: ./mbox /folder/folder
      On Oscam its -c /folder/folder

same with additional Logparameter, some of the Cams have Options and on some you can see them with /?

To Mgcamd, i have start 1.35a on VTI without Problem, but not tested decrypting or binding to other Cams tested.
      mfG
      Encounter
    • I've tried manually starting MGcamd on the pli images, 1.31 & 1.35a both freeze the box.

@ encounter, are you in a postion where you can connect your mgcamd to newcs using a cws line? I'd be interested to know if it works.

I must admit I have not tried the VTI image as of yet as I'm waiting for the new image as the current does not record from timers etc..

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Sicilian ()

• @ encounter, can you do this test for me please on the VTI or original image.

Enable mgcamd via telent whilst on a FTA channel, then switch to any encrypted channel. Please post what the receiver does.

Thanks.
    • Hi, I too have had same problem with mgcamd and I am beginning to think that mgcamd does not work with this box because I tried manualy installing mgcamd but the box just froze with every image, so unless this problem is fixed this is a one cam box which is no good for newcamd server.
    • nothing freeze....
      tuxbox mgcamd v1.35 by mixvt (compiled Jan 20 2010 21:33:48)
      [mg] Net:1:7:0:5s Show ecm:1, emm:1 Up:1 Au:2 Dir:0 Osd:no:80:0 Cache:7 Log:3:17
      2.16.1.1:28007 Reread:0
      [mg] Ecm cache time: 15
      Box type: mips dreambox (dm7025, dm800)
      Ive killed Parameter U: and Boxtype set to 06
      Also I set path to config .mgcamd.mips /usr/keys where in usr/keys is my Config.
      I dont use never any keyshit so I will not test and I use no CCcam on this Box, I cant test, but Newcamd is tested and working.

EDIT!

After the start from Mgcamd there is a Sanduhr(dont know the english Word for it)on Screen and I cant switch to anything, must reboot!
      So there is something wrong with mgcamd and Image, you are right
      mfG
      Encounter
    • I tested on a few pli builds, strange issue considering that mgcamd is made to run on Enigma2. Can it be reported to the manufacturer please?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Sicilian ()