VU DUO instalasjon

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• VU DUO instalasjon

Looking for info after flashing the VUO+ DUO image from Black Holes

Have struggled a few days here about how to enter info into the system. I really can't figure out how to make my antenna running on HotBird and Astra. When I find the satellites the antenna find them and lock. When I go back and try to save sat I and II for these it is already out of direction. I have entered a search for both but the antenna only find Astra no matter what I do for input and which sattelite I put in.. I would like to get info about what kind of info to make input to the different places? Seems like I have been doing to much wrong here.
      I also can't get to the internet!! The box have the Wireless and also kabel to my pc. The Dreamedit find the connection and the Ftp can find the rest. Is it more then one place to set id and password? Or is there a place I can read about it?

Thanks in advance
      Steinar
      Steinar
      ------------------
      VU+Duo
    • Please post your Tuner Settings.
      It is difficult to help because this is the VTi Board, not Black Hole.
      If possible we help but if noone is able to answer and you don't want to switch to VTi, i would try to ask your questions in the Vu+ Community Board, the home of Black Hole.
      Docendo Discimus
      KEIN SUPPORT PER PN!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Clemens ()