ECM fix for VU + OE 1.6

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• ECM fix for VU + OE 1.6

ECM fix for VU + OE 1.6

Here's a fix for the ECM nan, who appeared in the latest generation of image. This is probably drawn from the DM800 but it works.
      Throw in the lib folder and restart enigma, at the first reboot, you will throw out the green screen and will probably be necessary to restart the CCAM that starts to work.
      I tried the back VTI after the second restart enigma no longer occur and the ECM is a mistake.

It would be good to backupirate old lib file before inserting a new one.
      Bilder
      • ecm.jpg

41,94 kB, 720×405, 766 mal angesehen
      Dateien
      • libgcc_s.so.zip

(59,2 kB, 98 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • RE: ECM fix for VU + OE 1.6

reboot your box.;) enigma2 (GUI) restart is not enough

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von lizard-king ()

ok i restarted the box but still no success :(

here is what i did. i extracted the folder out of the zip file
      copied the whole folder to /lib using ftp
      restarted the GUI
      restarted the whole box as u told me

still no success....

do i have to chmod, is it correct i put the whole folder or just copy the file inside to /lib

thanks in advance

Originally posted by Luar
      ECM fix for VU + OE 1.6

Here's a fix for the ECM nan, who appeared in the latest generation of image. This is probably drawn from the DM800 but it works.
      Throw in the lib folder and restart enigma, at the first reboot, you will throw out the green screen and will probably be necessary to restart the CCAM that starts to work.
      I tried the back VTI after the second restart enigma no longer occur and the ECM is a mistake.

It would be good to backupirate old lib file before inserting a new one.

this is not a fix, but breakage of a whole system :)
      every application and library were compiled with hard fpu and you change one of most important system library to soft fpu. i have never seen such a foolery.

Xener @

can you plz give us more details, what will be the consequences, if we change the LIB file.

Thanks
      DM800 Se-500GB, DM7020S-70GB, Vu+ Duo-500GB, Vu+ Solo, Xtreamer 500GB
    • Thanks,

But i have done this operation since longtime so far never faced any shutdown. is there any thing rather that shutdown.

Regards
      DM800 Se-500GB, DM7020S-70GB, Vu+ Duo-500GB, Vu+ Solo, Xtreamer 500GB