Two bugs in the 7.0 Image

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Two bugs in the 7.0 Image

1. Incorrect work PiG

If I use the option "Use extended PictureInGraphic=on" and "Use extended PiG also in service list=on" together, one of the two tuners becomes unavailable (see attached screenshot).

2. Wrong picture position

If I set the option "Start last service when returning to movielist", then
      1. Get up on HD channel.
      2. Go to the movielist and watch SD recording.
      3. Returning to movielist and see that the position of the HD-channel window is wrong.
      Bilder
      • 2.jpg

208,3 kB, 1.280×720, 75 mal angesehen
    • 1) it is no Bug, it is the limitation of exended PiG, therefore you have an extra option for extneded PiG in Service List

2)
      you're kidding ;) You want an option to disable the returning to live service in movie list and you got it ;pinch:

But I checked it and I can not see any miss behaviour:

a) start at HD channel
      b) open movie list
      c) start SD resolution movie
      d) stop movie
      e) Live picture of HD channel is at the correct position

Pleae note extended PiG is only another way of PiP and has limitations
    • plnick schrieb:

you're kidding ;) You want an option to disable the returning to live service in movie list and you got it

Yes, I use exactly the "disable the returning to live service" mode. But... if you implement any additional mode, this mode must work correctly. No?

plnick schrieb:

it is no Bug, it is the limitation of exended PiG

OK. But then - where guidance on the use of these additional features?
      How do we know that there are any restrictions?

plnick schrieb:

e) Live picture of HD channel is at the correct position

Do you use autoresolution plug? After watching the SD-Video and then go to movielist with a live in-window-HD-channel --- should be change the resolution and the picture position will not be the same as the window position.
      This is exactly what happens on my box.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Alex-755 ()