MovieList: start last live service at returning to MovieList (PiG)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• You con use the movilist without PiG by removing it in the Screen/Skin .
      Wich Skin you are using ?
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      KAPIERVORGANG beendet.

Zubehör : Philips 46PFL-9705 / 37PFL-9604, Samsung HT-E6759W, Samsung SPF 107H-105P-87H, Qnap TS-253A, Harmony 650, Fritzbox 7490, Cisco WAP4410N, Netgear M4100-D12G, TPLink HS100/HS110/LB110
    • markusw schrieb:

Wich Skin you are using ?

I use the best skin: AI HD Skin Controler Mod by Pich

markusw schrieb:

You con use the movilist without PiG by removing it in the Screen/Skin.

Yeah, I guess it's possible ...
      But it would not be very nice solution. Sometimes I return to the MovieList not by clicking EXIT, but by clicking "Down" on the ring of RC.

P.S.
      For me, such an option would be interesting: --- when I put the cursor on an entry in MovieList, then in the PiG-window I see the static I-frame from the beginning of this entry.
      But this feature will be interesting only if the video-mode will not change when I move the cursor from HD entry to SD entry.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Alex-755 ()

• plnick,
      Thank you very much for the: - MovieList: add option to disable live service at returning to MovieList
      And thanks for the very useful option: - add option to set default function for button EXIT