change default audio language

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• change default audio language

Hi,

firstly, I'm sorry and don't speak/read german (yet, maybe one day), it's either Dutch, french or English, so I'll post in english for everybody's convenience

I have A DUO2 using the latest VTi image (6.0.8) and use 2 DVB-C tuners in Belgium on the VOO network
      it all works fine except one little issue, I can't find how to set the default language for the audio channels to English, I've searched through all the menus, setup, plugins, no luck...

the issue:
      when I change from channel, it's always using the default french audio, I always have to go in the audio menu to set it to the secondary channel for the OriginalVersion, mostly then English, I hate watching movies in dubbled mode, I prefer watching them in the original language when possible (even when I don't understand then I use subtitles, but the audio should be original)
      when using the onboard DVB-C tuner of my samsung smart tv, I could set the default audio to English and when changing channels it will always use OV when present

I tried using the Dreamset favorite editor to set the channel audio from 0 to 1, but it didn't help

on another forum I read a thread about similar question and they told the poster to use openvli to have this option... but I like the VTI image and would like to keep it, so is there a way to acheive the default english audio?

thanks for the assistance
      Greg