SRT Subtitle position

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• SRT Subtitle position

Srt subs position is not aligned to the bottom of the screen. Position of dvb subs is ok. Can you fix this please? Would be nice to have a alignment possibility for srt subs.
      VU+ Zero - VTi 13.0.x
      VU+ DUO2 - VTi 13.0.x
      VU+ ULTIMO 4K - VTi 13.0.x
    • Send this file to /etc/enigma2 and restart gui.
      You can increase the value "42" if you think subs are too low.
      Be aware however, that this will also effect the position of DVB subtitles.
      Try it, you can delete it if you don't like.

Edit: Just realised that you're talking about external (media player) subtitles. :)
      I thought you were referring to txt subtitles carried by channels.
      For that, I suggest you use the plugin mediaplayer2, it offers a wide variety of settings for subtitles.
      Dateien
      • skin_user.xml

(146 Byte, 115 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von alico ()

• Thx for your tips but I am familiar with skins editing and this was my first thing I did - I modified skin.xml to have external srt subs on the bottom. As you have already noticed, position modification has also influence on other subs way of display. As I share my skin mod to others I would like to have this fixed by devs. The best solution would be to have a tool for external srt subs (position and color mods). VTi image really rocks and deserves to have such tool. :)
      I will try mediaplayer2 to see its options as well.
      VU+ Zero - VTi 13.0.x
      VU+ DUO2 - VTi 13.0.x
      VU+ ULTIMO 4K - VTi 13.0.x
    • Does someone know if this problem will be fixed? The subtitles are still in the middle of the screen and I prefer them at the bottom....

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von 78suited ()

• As you can see nobody cares about this bug.

I know there is a plugin by the name subsupport, but I've tried and tested it on my VU+ Solo4K and I didn't succeed in making it work.

I love the VTI image, but I'm being forced to move to another one I guess...