[vuduo] Multiboot Cfe bootmenu V48f

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• I'm very interested on this tool, but I'm a little bit scared about possible inconvenience such as breaking Vu Duo Booting procedure.
      Could you please explain what has NOT to be done in order to be sure everything goes smoothly?
      Moreover, I noticed you removed Drem Elite image from your list. Is there any technical reason for doing this? Please, note that this image is a key point for italian people due to DVB-T compliance.
      Just a final question (for now :D ), Is there any restrictions about the image in flash?

Thanks a lot for your patience,
      Raist

PS = The link on the first post is broken.
    • Original von dalraist
      I'm very interested on this tool, but I'm a little bit scared about possible inconvenience such as breaking Vu Duo Booting procedure.
      Could you please explain what has NOT to be done in order to be sure everything goes smoothly?
      Moreover, I noticed you removed Drem Elite image from your list. Is there any technical reason for doing this? Please, note that this image is a key point for italian people due to DVB-T compliance.
      Just a final question (for now :D ), Is there any restrictions about the image in flash?

Thanks a lot for your patience,
      Raist

PS = The link on the first post is broken.

hello, the problem is that only works with dreamelite are own kernel, otherwise there are plenty of menu not work with another kernel, if there would be no problem I would have left and I would have adapted with a core staff for what the flach, you povez left off the image, its change anything, but it must be recognized by the fat image
      IPBOX 9000, VUplus release non officielle kernel 3.1.1 ,multiboot-cfe v44

• Original von terrorman
      thanks friend, for when a gui?

regarding the GUI I have no power to his, I'm no computer, no technician, I am a worker building concrete masonry formwork etc, so we have not asked me would I know her not to do

• Original von gigi
      hello see the first post, update v20

Uploaded to our database.
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • goodnight say what exactly want to find OpenPlie to install? to intall the image you download usb and you keep only the file-root jffs2 you tranfer to / hdd / image and you enable the extraction with the extraction script-plie-sdb3.sh normally once extracted you will find the image in sdb3 then booted image to go to boot-plie.sh

• Hello, there is a problem with the latest kernel of vtie, it does not load properly, the problem Vienda certainly there is not enough memory to load a virtual, for now I will leave before the latest kernel for troubleshooting, or if not just replace vti-vu.gz by the penultimate rename the kernel such

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von gigi ()