[SOLVED]Can we record to NAS?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• [SOLVED]Can we record to NAS?

Instead recording to internal harddrive is it possible to record to NAS device (synology)??

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von OldSkulRide ()

• anyone?
      I would like to record to NAS... cifs or nfs, it doesnt matter.
      If i edit fstab file it gets replaced with default one.

I have original image 3.1. With PLi recording to NAS work!
    • server -fstype=cifs,rw,soft,username=admin,password=xxx ://192.168.1.197/dreambox

This is my mount... and i can access this mount via ftp: /media/net/server
      But how to record to this?

I am using original 3.1 image because i need to record some channels that dont have DVB subtitles!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von OldSkulRide ()

• You have to make bookmarks of your mounted volumes/directories! Then, you can specify to which location (=bookmark) you want to record ;)

Welcome to Enigma2 :D

cu
      KJ

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von kleinerjunge ()

• but how to do this? Which files do i need to edit?
      Or is there hidden option in menus?

Thanks for your help.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von OldSkulRide ()

• Go into systems menu and there to "Recording paths...".

In the appearing window you configure your recording locations for timer recordings, instant recording and timeshift. There you choose your bookmarks. If you don't have other bookmarks, you have to create them --> press OK!

The next window shows you your bookmarks. In my case there are two bookmarks:
      /hdd/movie/ and
      /media/hdd/

To create new ones --> press CHANNEL UP. Now choose your new location and press blue button. You will see that the chosen location will be added to the list of bookmarks.
      Create as many (or just /media/net/server/) bookmarks as you need. After that you should adapt the recording location in "recording paths..." (1x green button and you will get there again).

You have to play little with this feature until you understand it 100% :D

Good luck!

cu
      KJ
      Bilder
      • screenshot_0.jpg

42,01 kB, 720×405, 244 mal angesehen
      • screenshot.jpg

17,14 kB, 720×405, 214 mal angesehen
      • screenshot_01.jpg

36,95 kB, 720×405, 222 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von kleinerjunge ()

• Thanks for help BUT problem is that in original image there isnt "recording path" menu!!

BUT i solved this problem. Here is how:
      I made xxx.sh script (you need to put it in /usr/script) and i put this text in:

#!/bin/sh

# Mount computer-2
      mount -t cifs //192.168.1.197/dreambox /media/hdd -o rw,nolock,rsize=8192,wsize=8192,username=xxx,password=xxx
      echo

exit 0

This script can be run with VTI userscript plugin. Bingo! I can record now.