remote

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Original von wellman
      hi all. has anyone tried the latest pli open images lately. I have tried the nfi image on multiboot and when installed it would not answer to remote control.

If you are using multiboot you can expect such problems. This is why even Dream Elite Team removed teir meoboot form thier image. None of the Image Teams is supporting Multiboot now.
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • I have been using openpli with no problems

Hi to all,

I have been using openpli (as one of multiboot images) with no problems for three months installed on either original image or vti in flash.

Almost all Developer are urging to use only one image (installed on flash of box).
      They may not support this, but thanks to barry allen we, user have freedom to choose and try different images at the same time.

When I had a problem with Vu+ and asked people for help or opinion, I got replies such as "... use ony ... image. If you use multiboot you have problems etc..."

I donot like this idea to force people use only one image. It reminds me Microsoft's attitude about internet explorer. ( I guess you remember MS was punished just beacuse of limiting user option to choose their browser)

I have a message to image teams:
      If you make a stabile and user friendly image, people will use it. It is not wise to discourage people using multiboot.

why donot they try making their image work better with multiboot?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von vu+duo-tr ()

• RE: I have been using openpli with no problems

it was not my intention to encourage anybody, but nobody should complain about not working features on a "multibooted image"!;)

btw: i'm using BA myself.;))
    • RE: I have been using openpli with no problems

Original von vu+duo-tr
      why donot they try making their image work better with multiboot?

The vu is a very young box. So first it is important to get the box working without bugs. Because changes in the early times are often regarding drivers, kernel etc. Mutliboot isn't supported now. (It may wor yes, but it is not supported by any team). I think multiboot will become an option later, but not yet.
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS