Vu+ Solo2 Boot Fail.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Vu+ Solo2 Boot Fail.

Hello, I got one problem with my Solo2 yesterday...I uploaded a video here (sorry for the bad quality):

youtube.com/watch?v=h2QgWr9RIH0

The power button is ON and off 1 second after I switched it on. The ethernet port is blinking but the VFD display never turns on. I disconnected everything (internal HDD, USB ports, etc...) I tried another AC adapter with the same volts and amps but it didn't work, I got the same problem. I tried to flash it with an image in the USB port but it didn't work. I tried with Vu+ Util (2.0.1 version and an older one too) and RS232 but there's no support for this receiver (Solo2), which is incredible...I am desperated because I bought it only four months ago. Although it's still in warranty I bought here, in Spain, in a website which is in a city which is more than one thousand km. far away from my city. I contacted the shop yesterday by telephone and they want I pay the shipment costs from me to their shop and viceversa (from their shop to me), double cost. The told me also I have to wait until one month because the official repair service is in holidays now (august month). That's my story...I'm desperated.
    • daviddrf schrieb:

Hello, I got one problem with my Solo2 yesterday...I uploaded a video here (sorry for the bad quality):

The power button is ON and off 1 second after I switched it on. The ethernet port is blinking but the VFD display never turns on. I disconnected everything (internal HDD, USB ports, etc...) I tried another AC adapter with the same volts and amps but it didn't work, I got the same problem. I tried to flash it with an image in the USB port but it didn't work. I tried with Vu+ Util (2.0.1 version and an older one too) and RS232 but there's no support for this receiver (Solo2), which is incredible...I am desperated because I bought it only four months ago. Although it's still in warranty I bought here, in Spain, in a website which is in a city which is more than one thousand km. far away from my city. I contacted the shop yesterday by telephone and they want I pay the shipment costs from me to their shop and viceversa (from their shop to me), double cost. The told me also I have to wait until one month because the official repair service is in holidays now (august month). That's my story...I'm desperated.

Hi, I received the receiver from the supplier last September the 5th for free (under warranty and no ship cost) in my home and now it works perfect. It's a pity that's there's no still RS232/COM/serial support for VU+ Solo2 nowadays (at least for public access). I hope I won't have the same problem again... See you next time and thank you.
    • daviddrf schrieb:

daviddrf schrieb:

Hi, I received the receiver from the supplier last September the 5th for free (under warranty and no ship cost) in my home and now it works perfect. It's a pity that's there's no still RS232/COM/serial support for VU+ Solo2 nowadays (at least for public access). I hope I won't have the same problem again... See you next time and thank you.

Hi! perhaps you need de upgrade bootloader
    • othmen schrieb:

daviddrf schrieb:

daviddrf schrieb:

Hi! perhaps you need de upgrade bootloader
      Although I don't understand what you say as I know there's no RS232/COM support for Solo2 nowadays.