Problem with transponder frequences

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• it would be interesting to know if your problems are only above the 11,75Ghz Range...

Greets

It affects almost all frequencies higher than approximately 11,75Ghz
      I just checked the Hotbirds. The "bad" transponders are:
      11727V
      11747H
      11766V
      11804V
      11823H
      11862H
      11881V
      11900H
      11919V
      11938H
      11958V
      11977H
      12015H
      12034V
      12054H
      12073V
      12092H
      12111V
      12130H
      12149V
      12169H
      12188V
      12207H
      12225V
      12245H
      12284H
      12322H
      12380V
      12399H
      12418V
      12437H
      12466V
      12520V
      12539H
      12558V
      12597V
      12616H
      12635V
      12654H
      12673V
      12692H
      12713V
      12731H

Hope it helps....
    • That is what i thought :)
      As i said before, you have a frequency drift/shift in the highband and that is (mostly) caused by the LNB...
      Do you have a multiswitch or disecq-switch in your satallite system?

Greets
    • No. It's just an Invacom 0.3db Quad.
      Over the last 4-5 years I have connected to it many different receivers (DM7025, DM500, Humax 5400 etc) without any problems.
      Also, one of the lnb's outputs is currently connected to a DM 7000 and working perfectly.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von omitsos ()

• Original von omitsos
      No. It's just an Invacom 0.3db Quad.
      Over the last 4-5 years I have connected to it many different receivers (DM7025, DM500, Humax 5400 etc) without any problems.
      Also, one of the lnb's outputs is currently connected to a DM 7000 and working perfectly.

Yeah, that maybe right, but trust me... Try another LNB an i´m sure that it will work.
      Do you have access to a enigma2 receiver e.g. DM500HD or DM800? I´m sure that these boxes will have a similar problem on your equipment :)

Greets
    • Originally posted by netbus666

Yeah, that maybe right, but trust me... Try another LNB an i´m sure that it will work.
      Do you have access to a enigma2 receiver e.g. DM500HD or DM800? I´m sure that these boxes will have a similar problem on your equipment :)

Greets

So you're saying it's an E2 problem?
      While testing the Vu+ Duo I had my DM7025 (E2 too) simultaneously on the same lnb with no probs.

To be honest, I'm definitely not going to change my lnb. :444:
    • Original von omitsos
      Originally posted by netbus666

Greets

So you're saying it's an E2 problem?
      While testing the Vu+ Duo I had my DM7025 (E2 too) simultaneously on the same lnb with no probs.

To be honest, I'm definitely not going to change my lnb. :444:

i´m not saying its an E2 problem, if you read carefully :D
      so i´ll be honest to you, and say that is a frequency shift problem as stated earlier :) And these things are well known to HF-technicians :D
      And if another receiver runs well that is not telling the true story...

Greets
    • someone in a dutch forum has the exact opposite with quattro lnb
      humax and maxdigital do not show ZDF without blocking and fishes
      but VU+ does it correctly

as a suggestion one could swap the coax from receiver A* to receiver B* (without power on the box of course because that can shortwire the tuner)
      and leave other receivers powerless to see whether the LNB is influenced by the power on the other coax-ports
      thus
      all off power (really)
      swap coax dm7025 to VU+
      start VU+ up
      check the manual search for one satposition and scan

when that shows improvement regarding found transponders and services, the 'speak-over filter' in the quattro matrix is extremely poor and should be exchanged.

on the 4 port a/b/c/d coax output of your quattro you can only test with power on the receivers or without...
      OR measure with Horizon satmeter.
      ciao
      :D keine kohle mehr :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von tonskidutch ()

• btw I also have 0.3db invacom dual.
      On the other feed I have dm800 and there are not problems at all.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von alpa ()

• Original von alpa
      btw I also have 0.3db invacom dual.
      On the other feed I have dm800 and there are not problems at all.

I also have some Invacom LNB´s for testing here and no problems with it.
      But it seems the LNB from omitsos has a frequency shift/drift problem :D

Greets
    • YOu have 2 ways to fix your problem

Change LNB to fix frequency shifting
      Wait for new drivers from VU which work around you problem.

Your choice
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • I just hope VU fixes this very soon.
      Because don't wannachange LNB that have serverd me good for many years.

Do you have any information that VU is addressing this in next driver, and if yes when can we expect it?
    • This informations have already been adressed. I think we will provide vu with an current buglist. A kind of rimender what isn'T fixed in 5.0 yet.

The other point i see. They ported Vu from OE 1.5 to OE 1.6 wich was forced by multiple useres. Maybe this is the cause for the delay of fixing this issue.
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • As I mentioned in the first post, my lnb's frequency shift/drift problem "dissapears" if I rollback to VU image 4.6 or older. ;)
      Spending money and time for an lnb change, is not an option for me right now.
      So I'll wait for the next VU relsease. Hope it won't be a long wait. :rolleyes:
    • I just tried latest drivers 4.1.1.1 with latest pli, and confirm the problem is SOLVED.
      Thank you VUPLUS guys for listening to us end users.

Only I think the scanning now entire satelite is slower than it use to be with drivers before 4.7 firmware. Neverthless it's not big deal as Vu is working as it should now.

Also what is the deal with black screen zap?
      I personally liked frozen pic and think that zapping was faster.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von alpa ()

• Originally posted by alpa
      I just tried latest drivers 4.1.1.1 with latest pli, and confirm the problem is SOLVED.
      Thank you VUPLUS guys for listening to us end users.

Thanks for the good news! :D
      I'm gonna wait for PLi to release an image with the new drivers,
      so I can flash with VU original to check it's ok and then flash with the latest PLi. ;)
    • My friend, I understand your concern but this is really up to LNB. I also conquer with you when saying that it worked with previous versions of firmware and previous receivers. Let me tell you that I had the same problem several years ago and the frequencies shifted up to 5 MHz but receiver was still able to catch the signal and work it through. The moment LNB went crazy and off by 7-8 Mhz then receiver/tuner could not handle the error rate anymore.
      My advice is not to worry for the moment and firmware releases might come any time soon but I think it's not the time to change your LNB either. You have to see what is the gap/mistake of the frequency the tuner recognizes/locks. e.g. up to 4MHz, consider the middle to be the best quality and work around with editors (frequency changes), and this is if you intend to replace images and change the settings frequently. I hope this to be a temporary solution as well.
      This comes out of my experience, might not be your case but might also help you, regards.
      Best, Buja
    • Originally posted by alpa
      Original von netbus666
      Original von omitsos
      Just flashed my box with original v5.0
      Exactly the same problem as described in first post. :(

it would be interesting to know if your problems are only above the 11,75Ghz Range...

Greets

Yes, just tested on several transponders and it appears that the problem appears only above 11,75Ghz range.

Any ideas how we may fix this in tuner configuration?

not tuner configuration but u need to replace the lnb