remote control issue on V4.9 & 5.0

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• remote control issue on V4.9 & 5.0

They still didn't fix the problem with the universal remote controllers. I'm very, very disappointed. This is third release after 4.6 and still nothing. Maybe it is very small issue for the VU+ team, but I'm sure it is quite important for 1/3 of their customers.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Manafa ()

• Be sure it is important für vu+ team also. But it won't be easy to find the cause of this issue, because it is not affection all boxes. I think it are less then 1/3. So you have to wait....
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • Original von Manafa
      I see. In any case, I don't have any other option, except patient.

Yes sure. But be sure, this issue is not forgotten...

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
    • Hello,
      Just to let you know that I am experiencing the same problem with an Onkyo universal remote control. It just cannot seem to pilot my VU+ (most button-clicks fail). The original VU+ remote works OK. I have only played with VTI 1.1 so far.
      Let's hope a solution is on the way.
      Thanks!
    • It is already known that universal remote controlls are also affected.

• vu didn't finished working on this issue, they first ported to OE 1.6. This took time and other parts aren't finish until now.

• Onkyo remote control

Hello,

The 5.2 release notes mention "-Fix remote control key loss problem". Did this fix get fully included in the most recent VTI releases ?
      I actually did not try the official images, but VTI 2.1 and 2.2 have greatly improved the situation with my Onkyo RC-690M universal remote control. Basically, it went from "not working at all" to "all keys responding" :)
      There's just this annoying problem left: pressing the same key twice in a row generally does not work. The second key press gets lost most of the time. Making it difficult to go from >>2x to >>4x fast forward, for instance.
      Any idea ?

Thanks!
    • RE: Onkyo remote control

Hello,
      VTI 2.3 doesn't fix that last annoyance with the Onkyo remote control.
      But I don't care anymore because Santa dropped a Logitech universal remote, so all is well in total Harmony now.
      Cheers!