BA installed but:-

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• BA installed but:-

good day

Latest VTI image installed on flash, BA 5.18 plugin installed, but when tried to forward Dream elite image to receiver for installation, folder MB_IMAGES could not be found?

can any one explain why?

Thanks
      DM800 Se-500GB, DM7020S-70GB, Vu+ Duo-500GB, Vu+ Solo, Xtreamer 500GB
    • Thank you very much for the hint, will try as soon as i reach home.

sounds there is little bit different between DM800 and VU+, in DM said folder is in the root, while on VU+ its as you mentioned.

Thanks one again,

Boss
      :D
    • yes I can confirm it. I have 4.8 in flash and with barry allen 5.1.17 VTI 1.1 on usb stick.

regards
      acer2

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von acer2 ()

• Originally posted by netbus666
      BA 5.1.18 will not work you have to install 5.1.17 this is the last one which will run with VU+

you are right I noticed that. now I installed BA from VTI Image plugin directly 5.1.15 and i could install Dream-elite on Flash memory, my problem is when VU+ started, BA screen will appear, but i can not see list of images installed on flash memory like DM and automatically will select dream-eilte image for booting( as last used image )

can you plz assist why am unable to get list of images installed on flash upon booting BA.

Thanks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Boss2010 ()

• please read the regarding threads, the issue of not displaying boot menu!
      You can do it by telnet ba.sh boot imagename, or try the plugin menu and select the regarding image for boot!
    • Original von funfan
      HI ,

With the new image 4.8 can we expect an update from Gutemine for BA software.

thanks for the reply

That depends on Gutemine Only

KEINE FRAGEN PER PN DIESE WERDEN OHNE AUSNAHME GELÖSCHT FRAGEN GEHÖREN INS FORUM
      KEINE FRAGEN IM VORSTELLUNGSBEREICH FRAGEN GEHÖREN INS FORUM

Anfänger Tipps die nicht alle im Handbuch stehen##Die wichtigsten Links von Vuplus Support!## QUICK-START-GUIDE für Neuankömmlinge...##Anfängerfragen & Notdienst ##JA / NEIN Fragen für Anfänger ##FAQ
    • Original von netbus666
      I don´t think so, except Kpt. Iglo noone from the VTI-Team has made an attempt to fix the Bootmenu-problem :)

None of the active members either.
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • I have tested BA on top of last VTI ( the last one supported) .
      As said before installation works fine, but when I chose to start one image not in flash I have laoding default msg and then it is blocked for ever.

Same problem with meoboot

So it is a petty that naow there is no way to use multiboot environment ?( ?(
    • Even Dream elite removeed Meoboot from their images, because there were to much incompabiliies.
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • Imcompatibility between images that are not build on the same original version I understand but here the problem is not of this order in fact to test I tried VTI1.2 on usb while VTI1.2 is installed in flash. So it ins not a question of compatibility ;) ;)
    • It is useless to patch newer BA Versions to re-enable the VU+ support, because since 5.1.17 there is NOTHING different in the VU+ support. And you should be aware that you could accidentially enable the clone protection in BA when patching BA. And no, I will not tell you what then could happen.

Ciao
      gutemine
      Bad mood, bad manners, bad Plugins, you have been warned :whistling:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von gutemine ()

• Original von gutemine
      It is useless to patch newer BA Versions to re-enable the VU+ support, because since 5.1.17 there is NOTHING different in the VU+ support. And you should be aware that you could accidentially enable the clone protection in BA when patching BA. And no, I will not tell you what then could happen.

Ciao
      gutemine
      Bad mood, bad manners, bad Plugins, you have been warned :whistling: