CrossEPG

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• I'm not able to store the EPG data on the USB stick. With the latest VTI image I'm running into problems that the USB stick cannot be selected as storage location in the CrossEPG config window. The USB stick is correctly mounted using the device manager.

I deleted the cross EPG plugin and did a fresh install from the feed. No change. It seems that the the precense of a rw mounted USB stick (I checked this) is somehow bot picked up.

With VTI 4.1 (running the same version of the Cross EPG plugin I had no issues at all. What changed in VTI 4.2.X and how can this problem be fixed?
      Warnung: nicht gebürtiger Deutscher unter Verwendung des babelfish, so meine Entschuldigungen für irgendeine falsche Sprache
    • I have it just tested.
      1. USB-Stick formatted FAT32 as /media/usb in Device-Manager mountet.
      2. Configuration CrossEPG, selected USB.
      3. Reboot Box
      4. See and controll under VTI-Panel ->System Tools -> EPG the EPG Directory.
      It should be /autofs/sdb1/epg.dat.

I hope that will help you.

Best regard SweetMP4...

Sorry for my bad english.
      VU+ Ultimo 4k(1x FBC-DVB-S2 Twin) mit VTI-Team Image v. 14.0.x + 6TB Purple WD6NPURX-64J
      Sony KDL-40W905A Triluminos Technology
      Multytenne Twin 13.0/19.2/23.5/28.2 + Johansson Stacker/Destacker 9640 KIT

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von SweetMP4 ()