Second infobar

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Second infobar

Hello,

I'm testing VTI in my Ultimo, I've installed the last version and last updates. But I have a question: is second Infobar supported ??

I've installed different skins and went around all menus and don't find the place where I can enable or disable the secondinfobar.

Thanks in advance.
      Best Regards,
    • Hello,

I've tested some skins and I didn't see the second infobar. Now I'm using DMConcinity (downloaded from feed) and with a plugin controller that let me define how is the second infobar (so it's supported by the skin) But I didn't see it!!! When I press OK I get infobar, when I press OK again I don't get the second infobar, simply the infobar dissapear.
      Is there any other way to see the infobar?
      or any way to enable/disable it?

Thanks for your help.
    • Original von GoNext
      In most skins it is supported. But you have to download it from the feed before.

Do you have installed SecondInfobar?
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      KAPIERVORGANG beendet.

Zubehör : Philips 46PFL-9705 / 37PFL-9604, Samsung HT-E6759W, Samsung SPF 107H-105P-87H, Qnap TS-253A, Harmony 650, Fritzbox 7490, Cisco WAP4410N, Netgear M4100-D12G, TPLink HS100/HS110/LB110
    • Original von markusw
      Original von GoNext
      In most skins it is supported. But you have to download it from the feed before.

Do you have installed SecondInfobar?

No, I'm sorry, I didn't understand the first answer.

I didn't know that I can install it as a plugin. It comes as a standard hack in other images and I'm new to VTI.

Working now.

Thanks for your help.
    • the skins and plugins from the download feed should work with VTI 4.2.2
      only when you install plugins and or skins from other places they could not be suitable

so if you keep to skins and or plugins which you will find on the download feed they will work

by the way second info bar is not a hack => it is a dvbapp feature as addon or also called plugin.

added on the main Features of the Image. (so no hack, it was intended as an extra)

ciao
      :D keine kohle mehr :D