openAAF 2.0 Image for Vu+ Uno
OpenAAF 2.0 based on the OE-Alliance build environment.
We made all our sources public and created a new openAAF-git.
This is the first OE 2.0 image.
In the future there will be Nightly images.
OpenAAF Image content:
• HbbTVSkin (DMConcinnity HD Mod Skin)
• HbbTVLite Skin (DMConcinnity HD Mod Skin)
• OpenAAF Panel
• Permanent timeshift
• Media Player
• keymap selection (standard, own, followed by neutrino)
• HDMI CEC
• DVD Player
• Own Plugin Feed
• Blue Panel
• GUI opacity altered
• Blind Scan
• Swap Manager
• PiconsAstra 19.2 and the German-language channels on Hotbird 13.0 (only ET9X00 and ET6X00)
• fancontrol (is Boxabhängig)
• Current Settings Astra 19.2 and Hotbird 13.0, 23 and 28 degrees
• CooTGuide version 6.04 Special thanks to Coolman
• EMC 3.0 Beta for OE 2.0 Special thanks goes to Coolman and Betonme
• WLAN driver
• Auto Timer
• and much more ...
• Skin and Skin Lite normally selectable in the menu (including 2nd infobar)
• Web browser on the ET feed (Only for ET9X00 and ET6X00!)
• Online update package with display
• Own Feed (online updates)
• Change the display settings (screen icons)
• Install software fully integrated (full backup, secure settings, etc.)
• Setting the *** assignment
• and much more ..
Standard color ****:
Blue *** short: Blue Panel
Blue *** length:
Red *** short HbbTV provided on the transmitter, otherwise the panel OpenAAF
Red *** long: When enabled, the panel Softcam
Yellow *** short shift (default) / audio settings
Yellow *** length:
Green *** short option channels where available, or extensions
Green *** length: aspect ratio (aspect ratio)
The post was edited 1 time, last by +VU+ ().