secondinfobar 2.7 vti 4.1 vu+ solo

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• secondinfobar 2.7 vti 4.1 vu+ solo

hi all i am having problems with secondinfobar 2.7 vti 4.1 vu+ solo
      i have tried it with about 15 skins but the same problem
      the epg txt will come up for about 2 to 4 seconds and it will
      go untill i have change the channel then it will go agin in about 2 to 4 seconds
    • RE: secondinfobar 2.7 vti 4.1 vu+ solo

Hello

Do you mean that the Sceondinfobar and the Infobar hides after a few seconds?
      Go to the Secondinfobar Settings under Menu > Settings > System > SecondInfoBar and choose the Second-Infobar Timeout, set it to 0 if you want to hide it by press "ok".
    • RE: secondinfobar 2.7 vti 4.1 vu+ solo

Originally posted by Sully99
      Hello

Do you mean that the Sceondinfobar and the Infobar hides after a few seconds?
      Go to the Secondinfobar Settings under Menu > Settings > System > SecondInfoBar and choose the Second-Infobar Timeout, set it to 0 if you want to hide it by press "ok".

hi the infobar will show for the set time but their will be no text in the infobar telling you the details about the program but just the program name
    • Originally posted by deso1208
      Do you have epg in the infobar? Maybe your channel doesn't have an extended program description?!

yes i do have epg in the infobar, the program description will just flash for about 2 to 3 seconds and
      will be goen with just the now and next program name on the screen
    • Connect via telnet and enter df -h - whats the output?
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      KAPIERVORGANG beendet.

Zubehör : Philips 46PFL-9705 / 37PFL-9604, Samsung HT-E6759W, Samsung SPF 107H-105P-87H, Qnap TS-253A, Harmony 650, Fritzbox 7490, Cisco WAP4410N, Netgear M4100-D12G, TPLink HS100/HS110/LB110
    • Delete the File "epg.dat" via VTI Panele-Systemtools
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      KAPIERVORGANG beendet.

Zubehör : Philips 46PFL-9705 / 37PFL-9604, Samsung HT-E6759W, Samsung SPF 107H-105P-87H, Qnap TS-253A, Harmony 650, Fritzbox 7490, Cisco WAP4410N, Netgear M4100-D12G, TPLink HS100/HS110/LB110
    • Originally posted by markusw
      Delete the File "epg.dat" via VTI Panele-Systemtools

then that and redownloaded the epg
      the program description will show for about 2 seconds
      and will be left with just the title of now and next program