Timers (everyday timers) don't record when i'm watching channel

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Timers (everyday timers) don't record when i'm watching channel

Hello,
      I notified a bug on Timers, not only on VTI 4.0, but also on VIX (ViX-2.3.133/153), i haven't tried on Blackhole...

I created a timer to record every day at 17h30 on a channel, and sometimes this timer doesn't record...

It occur mostly when i'm watching another channel at the time wich the timer is programmed... the timer doens't zap and record ....
      If i zap by myself to the channel on wich the timer is supposed to record, the standard "record timer popup" and the vusolo record...
      but if i don't zap on the channel myself, the vusolo doesn' t zap to record...
      - The VU+Solo act like if the "priority to record" wasn't enabled... (record priority is enabled in personnal setting)

Any idea ? Did other peoples with VU+Solo have same problem ?

Any idea to solve the problem ?

Thankyou in advance

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von fced ()

• here is my enigma setting (/Etc/enigma/setting) file (i disabled the two cooltimer settings in GoolTVGuide" to see if it change something.

- Should this parameter be on True or False for timers auto zap and record ?
      config.recording.asktozap=true

- What is this parameter ?
      config.misc.isNextRecordTimerAfterEventActionAuto=true

:

config.CTVG.Cool3D=Standard
      config.CTVG.Cool_OKLong=Zap + Exit
      config.CTVG.Cool_Timeline=16
      config.CTVG.guideswitch=2
      config.CTVG.cool_left16=110
      config.CTVG.TimerAlarm=false
      config.CTVG.TimerAlarmDisable=false

config.CTVG.Cool_Left_Fontsize=16
      config.CTVG.prev_time_period=240
      config.misc.isNextRecordTimerAfterEventActionAuto=true
      config.plugins.epgsearch.history_length=10
      config.plugins.UIPositionSetup.dst_height=571
      config.usage.show_event_progress_in_servicelist=true
      config.recording.margin_before=5
      config.recording.margin_after=5
      config.recording.asktozap=true

Any help please ? i'm bored to miss startrek at 17h30 GMT ... :)
    • RE: Timers (everyday timers) don't record when i'm watching channel

Hello,

I have the same config on my VTI 4.1 V+ solo and it works fine. If your receiver is a solo, so you can watch only channels on the same transponder than the one programmed to be recorded. If you watch a channel on another transponder normally it will zap automatically on the channel to be recorded.
      [FONT=verdana][B]Vu+ Solo and VTI 4.2[/B][/FONT] :D
    • I know this... this is not the subject.

i'm talking about recording priority : in general when you have a record programmed, and you are watching the channel, the box will zap to record your movie .... IT's "Priority to Record"

With old images, it work, even if you are watching tv on a channel, the record timers have priority, when the time come, Enigma zap on the programmed channel to record without any intervention of your part...

On my Vu+SOLO it don't work... timers enabled record only if in standby mode... or if i zap myself on the channel to record...
    • I can't really help you on the subject, but can confirm, that your settings should be right; from /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/RecordingConfig.py:
      # actually this is "recordings always have priority". "Yes" does mean: don't ask. The RecordTimer will ask when value is 0.
      config.recording.asktozap = ConfigYesNo(default=True)

In there is mentioned another settings, config.recording.debug, which may or may not give you a hint as to what goes wrong for you...
    • Original von fced
      Thankyou for your answer, but should i change something in this line (=yes or =no) ? :

Quellcode

1. config.recording.asktozap = yes

actually it's :

Quellcode

1. config.recording.asktozap = ConfigYesNo(default=True)

Quellcode

1. from config import ConfigNumber, ConfigYesNo, ConfigSubsection, ConfigSelection, config
      2. def InitRecordingConfig():
      3. config.recording = ConfigSubsection();
      4. # actually this is "recordings always have priority". "Yes" does mean: don't ask. The RecordTimer will ask when value is 0.
      5. config.recording.asktozap = ConfigYesNo(default=True)
      6. config.recording.margin_before = ConfigNumber(default=0)
      7. config.recording.margin_after = ConfigNumber(default=0)
      8. config.recording.debug = ConfigYesNo(default = False)
      9. config.recording.ascii_filenames = ConfigYesNo(default = False)
      10. config.recording.filename_composition = ConfigSelection(default = "standard", choices = [
      11. ("standard", _("standard")),
      12. ("short", _("Short filenames")),
      13. ("long", _("Long filenames")) ] )
      Alles anzeigen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von fced ()

• Hello,
      i have added this parameter in enigma setting file, but is there another way to force the box to zap ?
      Today again i have missed Star Trek... it's a major bug... wich is present in all images, VU+ must do something...

On Gemini dm800 there is a "quickzap" (plugin) wich zap (without recording) on a channel at a certain hour... This plugin could solve my problem if i was able to found it...
      I have searched this plugin in Download Menu -> VTI server, but nothing...

any help please ?
    • Hello,
      The problem came today again...
      Here is the logs (if it's the right log ... : Var/log/messages and Var/log/Messages0)

The timer was supposed to launch at 17h30 GMT, but the record haven't started... it have started only when i have manually zapped to the channel...

In the log i don't see anything wich contain "timer", "record", or something like that...
      In the log i have removed all lines wich contain mention to CCcam...

Any help please ?
      Thanks
      Ced
      Dateien
    • To each one with this problem...
      I have found why sometimes record with timers doesn't start...
      To solve the problem :
      In VTI 4.2.3 Enable
      VTI Settings -> Always Zap before record
      In VTI 6.xx
      VTI -> Setup-System -> Always Zap before record

Now everything is ok for me, and timers always record... I think this option was enabled by default in old VTI and others images, but was disabled recently... It would be good to re-enable it by default in newer images...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von fced ()

• Are you sure ? i was sure i have seen this option or an equivalent in precedent images... No matter, it's a long time ago now, and you are probably right...
      But the thing i am sure at 100%, it's i have never got timers problems with images before i write this post (i mean VTI 3.2.x, VIX same period);...
      And now,with this option enabled, timers always work...