Box becomes unresponsive

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Box becomes unresponsive

Hi

Im experiencing some problems with me box.

When it is unused sometimes the box becomes unresponsive and I need to turn the power off.

Often its when a recording has ended, but sometimes it is just when the box has not been touch for a while.

Can somebody help me?
    • You have to flash an actual Imge to the Box. min. original Firmware V4.2 or VTI 0.7
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • You can do so, but ithink it is caused by a plugin or a device like Harddisk, usb-stick or something else.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
    • Than it will be better to flash by usb stick. And then start testeing without plugins.

• I have few times on day situation that box restart enigma2 in work without any problem,block in work or something like that...Test on VTI 0.7 and DE 1.2 same.

Anybody with same expiriance ? What could be a problem here ? Unstable cvs,enigma,drivers some bug ?
    • I use vti 0.7 and i have this problem too > nothing on vfd et box not responding (i only can watch the last choice of services/channel).

So i changed my hardisk 3,5" -> 2,5" and test it...
    • i have to say i have same problem too. With new drivers enigma2 sometimes just restarts. On my NAS log is created but its empty!
      Iam using OpenPli and iam using default skin and only two additional plugins (epg import and subtitle player)
    • EPG Import has been mentioned here to cause trouble, like box hangig.

• We need serious linux box(450e) for advanced use,and that off course include the plugins. Is it possible that supported plugin from the server can cause this problem, often restart enigma2 without any report,freez or something like that?

Problem is same on all images and with plugins fixed for work on Vu+duo...that is strange and worrying. I think problem is in drivers. I hope soon new drivers with fix for this,forward/backward in media player,problem with .mkv and divx in sometimes(no audio,or no possibilty for forward on butom 1,3,6..),chid itc...
      When I see the dynamics of publishing new drivers in past,we can expect new realy soon.
    • Original von cegevara
      Is it possible that supported plugin from the server can cause this problem, often restart enigma2 without any report,freez or something like that?

yes.