VU+Solo + VTI 4.1 - Crash in Main menu

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Thankyou for your anwser,

This is very strange, on my side, VTI 4.0 is the more stable image ... i don't have CCcam problem with it... and the VU+Solo never crash or freeze with it...

When you say : "The problem is caused by CCcam + driver"
      You are talking about wich driver ? Tuner driver ?
      May be i can install VTI 4.1, and then replace the driver wich cause problem with an older one...
    • Any news here ?
      Who can give me a link to the previous drivers dvb-modules or equivalent for the vu+Solo (the one wich was present in VTI 4.0)

I would like to try to downgrade drivers on my VU+Solo and VTI 4.1 ...
    • 2 days ago, i have installed VTI 4.1, then i have done the online update (software manager menu), and after reboot, i have installed "CCCam with Oscam 2.3" and no crash...

Very strange (i hope it will continue) but why ? same config, same box, different result ?

Last time i have tried to install VTI 4.1 or all other recent images (based on same kernel), the vu+solo was crashing after a while (30mn to 2 hours)...But now, everything is ok, no kernel panic ...

Any idea about why ?

Did the VTI team have done recent modifications to VTI 4.1 image to correct the cccam kernel panic bug ?
      Or is it CCCam with Oscam 2.3 wich is more stable than CCCam 2.3 ?

Any idea ?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von fced ()

• After some days on VTI 4.1 with my VU+Solo, i'm happy to tell :
      1/ CCCam - Oscam 2.3.0 downloaded from VTI server is very stable and didn't give "kernel panic" after some time of run
      2/ Now we can record a channel while viewing another channel (if on same transponder) - like on old version of the image...

So everything is ok now ; i think may be other versions of cccam was causing the kernel panic problem...
    • I confirm everything is working well...
      BUT ONLY WITH :
      "CCcam 2.3.0 and Oscam 1.00 for VTI Panel"
      No crashes, no freezes, and we can watch a channel while recording another one...

With "CCcam 2.3.0 and Oscam 1.20 for VTI Panel" the VU+Solo is crashing after a while (like with all others versions of CCcam) and impossible to watch a channel while recording another one...
    • fced schrieb:

I confirm everything is working well...
      BUT ONLY WITH :
      "CCcam 2.3.0 and Oscam 1.00 for VTI Panel"
      No crashes, no freezes, and we can watch a channel while recording another one...

With "CCcam 2.3.0 and Oscam 1.20 for VTI Panel" the VU+Solo is crashing after a while (like with all others versions of CCcam) and impossible to watch a channel while recording another one...
      Dear fced,

I've got your very same problem, but I am also facing crashes with "CCcam 2.3.0 and Oscam 1.00 for VTI Panel".
      The image I use is VTI 6.0.1.

Do you have some news regarding this problem? Did you manage to fix it definitely, or you still experiencing crashes as I do?
      I was thinking to use some other softcams instead of CCCam - for example Hypercam, do you have any experience with it?

Thanks in advance for your answers,
      regards,
      Davide