remote control

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• remote control

hi guys
      the vu+ remote control as you have probably noticed is numbered 1 to 0
      numbers 2 to 9 also have the letters of the english alphabet.
      I also have a dreambox 7000 and the remote is set out the same with letters on numbers 2 to 9.
      On my dreambox when i press the up or down arrow the channel list appears on screen and then if i press say as an example the number 7 once all channels beginning with P will appear on the screen if i press the same number 7 four times all channels beginning S will appear on screen. This system works on all buttons 2 to 9. Press 0 and it will return to the previous channel you were viewing.
      (Pressing 0 also works the same on the vu+ remote)
      Is there any way of making the vu+ remote work using the letters as described above to find the channels.

Thanks
      Regards
      jcl
    • After pressing up or down you're in channel list. Then press RED for all. After this all channels are schon and you can use letters on number buttons as you described.
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • Thanks for the reply realmagic.
      just found out you don't have to press the red button as the remote works similar to the db7000 remote.

If you want a channel say beginning with B press number 2 button 3 times.
      first press data channels beginning with number 2
      second press channels beginning with A
      Third press channels beginning with B

Regards
      jcl
    • The ewbinterface isn't fully ported to vu+ until know.
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS