Video Enhancement and scaler sharpnes in AV ?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Video Enhancement and scaler sharpnes in AV ?

Hello friends!

I used all boxes from dreammultimedia and now bay Vu+duo...box is ok, but must continue to develop faster and better able to compete with the quality and features dreambox.Sure,no copy,just compared with best,I hope to now!

I find some bugs...have not back-forward options in media player,on other images(without VTI) we have not software manager,some problems with recording and play that recording,freez happen...

Picture on Vu is the same quality on HD channels,but on SD channels,quality is better on DM800,approximately 15 %.

Most important reason is Vu+ duo HAVE NOT YET SQALER SHARPNESS(in AV settings) and "Video Enhancement" under AV. WHY ? I download from server,on last VTI image, Video Enhancement but after installed I have not that in menu.
      With that 2 options we can make better quality on SD channels,beacause when we increase sqaler sharpness and some options in "Video Enhancement" we will get much better quality of picture.

When we can expect new fix (media player,quality of picture and others) in new drivers or kernel ?

When You plain to make image on OE 1.6 ?

Thank's in advance for answers !
    • Currently Updates are released abotu 2-4 Weeks. Drivers are still under heavy development, so you can just wait for upcoming releases.

bachward and forward is working in the current images.
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • In which image work backward - forward in mplayer ? I see that work just 1- 3 ; 4 - 6; 7 - 9. Not working usualy buttom "stop" too.

What is with sqaler sharpness and "Video Enhancement" ? We have that on server for download but not working ?
    • Videoenhancement is not supported by the drivers (until now).

Stop Button is a bug which was occuring in one of the last images. There is a known issue with rc timing.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
    • Ok,thank You very much for answers.

I hope so that You will affect to team,as soon as possible, fix knows bugs and enable very good option "Video Enhancement" and sqaler sharpness in AV settings IN NEW DRIVERS !

We are waiting with impatiently on it's !

All the best in future work.

p.s. Why we had new drivers for dm often,but for Vu not ?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von cegevara ()

• Some wishes are discussed also in the german section.

• Sharpnes does NOT make the picture better, it's only your brain that thinks the picture is better.

Sharpness introduce edge enhancement to the picture and also adds noise.
      Vu+ Duo Rev 2.3 - Samsung F3 1GB HDD -
      Channel Master 120cm - Kathrein ZAS05/M motor - Inverto White Tech 0.3dB C120 Flange - Aston Satseeker DS200
    • Originally posted by RealMagic911
      Some wishes are discussed also in the german section.

Sorry,but I do not speak German :( ,could You answer me about dinamic of make a new driver(who make it,and how often) or put some link to try translate... thank's!

Sharpnes does NOT make the picture better, it's only your brain that thinks the picture is better.

Originally posted by Likvid Sharpness introduce edge enhancement to the picture and also adds noise.

Off course friend, I know that,nothing new You did not said :D . But tune with that "video plugin" increases subjective quality of picture on SD channels. You could try this now on Dm,or wait to test this on Vu,when we will have it available.
    • Original von cegevara
      Sorry,but I do not speak German :( ,could You answer me about dinamic of make a new driver(who make it,and how often) or put some link to try translate... thank's!

There is nothing special about. Drivers are still under development and provided with new images as soon as they are released.

• Maybe. there is no known release date. But in the past there were often multiple releases a month. So just wait!

• Qbox is a nightmare.

But, Vu+ should instead fix the picture quality before adding a video tweak plugin with sharpness etc....

Make the picture good first, then add video plugin where people can tweak.

Adding sharpness now would just make the picture even worse.

Or will the Vu+ Duo be another box with "Hit and Run" when enough money is earned and it will die as all other competing Linux boxes?
      Vu+ Duo Rev 2.3 - Samsung F3 1GB HDD -
      Channel Master 120cm - Kathrein ZAS05/M motor - Inverto White Tech 0.3dB C120 Flange - Aston Satseeker DS200

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Likvid ()

• I can't see hit and run. There are continues software upadtes and the box is working well. Picture Quality is on all E2 boxes i know not the beste compared to other non E2 or non linux satreceivers.

• The drivers have been fixed with todays Original Firmware V4.3. with Videoenhance Plugin fine tuning is now working. Even deinterlacer has been improved

• THIS LINK should work as expected.