Booting VTI Screen

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• RE: Booting VTI Screen

It's not there. I replace all (backdrop.mvi, bootlogo.mvi, bootlogo_wait.mvi, reboot.mvi, shutdown.mvi) with bootlogo.mvi from original image. And the Booting VTI. Please wait...screen is still there.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von kapciu75 ()

• This is the fourth file at USB images called splash_cfe_auto.bin. This is a bmp file. Take a look at it (image properties) and make your own splash_cfe_bin.auto file.
      Then you have to flash only this file like an image. After flashing the file you have your own splash screen.

Try it first with original splash_cfe_auto.bin from original image
    • With duo there were only 3 files to get the box flashed. In Ultimo there are 4. But after backing up the image I've got only 3 without splash_cfe_auto.bin. The one you're talking about. Do I need the file to flash Ultimo. And I can not find Original Image 6.0 for Ultimo.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von kapciu75 ()

• No you do not need the fourth file because it's only the splash screen. Duo does not have this file because duo shows no splash screen

There is no original image 6.0 available for Ultimo but you can download nightly builds at code.vuplus.com

If you only want to change splash screen, be sure that you put only this file at to USB memory for flashing