(solved) Not possible to view a channel while recording from another channel (same transponder)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• (solved) Not possible to view a channel while recording from another channel (same transponder)

Hello,
      Since last update (VTI 4.0), i have notified a problem...
      I'm using a BIs card (v4) and when i'm recording a "Bis"channel, i can't view another "Bis" channel (on same transponder)... i got a black screen...

if channels aren't encrypted (fta) viewing a channel while recording another channel is working...

But on old images, recording a encrypted channel while viewing another encrypted channel was working perfectly if both channels was on same transponder...

Any help please ?
    • Hello,
      I tried today latest Vix image, the one i was using before using VTI...
      And on Vix, viewing a channel (crypted or not) while recording another one (from same transponder) work perfectly...

Is this a bug in VTI image ? or a tuner option to enable ?
      Can someone help please ?
      Thanks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von fced ()

• hello,
      thankyou for answer,
      i'm using cccam 2.2.1 downloaded from Download panel...
      I tried also with 2.1.3...
      The strange thing is while i'm viewing another channel (while recording) i can see ecm infos in infobar, like if the softcam done the job... but i have a black screen...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von fced ()

• Re-
      Precision : actually i can record a channel, and view another on same transponder if the second one is a FTA channel... if it's an encrypted channel, i have black screen...

Any help ?
    • Originally posted by fced
      hello,
      thankyou for answer,
      i'm using cccam 2.2.1 downloaded from Download panel...
      I tried also with 2.1.3...
      The strange thing is while i'm viewing another channel (while recording) i can see ecm infos in infobar, like if the softcam done the job... but i have a black screen...

I'm using VTI 4.0 and Cccam 2.3.0 and it works perfectly
      Yesterday i recorded Orange Sport HD while watching Orange Max HD on 19° E
      I did the same with Jsc Sport on 13° E and 7° W
      Also the same with France 4 and France 2 HD on 13° E
      [FONT=verdana][B]Vu+ Solo and VTI 4.2[/B][/FONT] :D
    • Not possible to view a channel while recording from another channel (same transponder)

I have the same problem with VTI 4.1 and Hypercam 2.18

my tuner configuration: Tuner A: Disecq Astra in A and Hotbird in B
      Tuner B looped tuner A

Now when I record an HD channel, the tuner A is used.
      If I zap on an HD channel from the same transponder, the screen is black (tuner A is used).
      If I zap on an HD channel from another transponder, the image is displayed correctly with tuner B .

I did not have this problem in VTI 3.2, Is there a patch to remove this bug?
    • the problem is not hypercam 2.18 because hypercam 2.18 working perfectly on VTI 3.2 when i recording channel HD and veiwing another channel HD crypt on the same transponder
    • RE: Not possible to view a channel while recording from another channel (same transponder)

i have also this problem with vti 4.1 and hypercam 2.18
      today i use oscam to try where is the problem
      VU+ DUO VTI 6.0 YAMAHA RX 810

tuner T usb Haupage win TV DUET HD
      i am in France
    • I confirm that I have no problem with hypercam 2.18 on VTI 3.2.
      everything works fine with VTI 3.2

please check the changes on the VTI 3.2 VS VTI4.0/4.1

I like to use your VTI image but in France we use Hypercam

Thank you for your help
    • all developed images from the official image V7.0 have this problem.

Images that I have tested and have this problem:
      VTI V4.1
      Pod Hd 2.2
      Black Hole V1.7.2
    • I have done some test with oscam this morning with same result !

test config : duo with v7 and oscam, tntsat card

stream tf1 hd alone : fine
      stream france 2 alone : fine

try to strem both together : only one works (the lastets openened), but oscam is showing both chanel as decrypted, yet only one is realy working. Same test with v6 images works
    • Actually it is even worse, I've done further testing, and it looks like I cannot get two stream out of the duo, even if I take free channels on the same transponder (I have tried with zdf neo and zdf kultur). Both the dm8k and et9k don't have any issue doing that.

G
    • Beside the fact that the duo does not seem to be hanble to handle two streaming at once, I found that I was able to record a channel and watch other crypted channel at the same time with no issues whatsoever (pod hd, hypercam 2.18)

G
    • RE: Not possible to view a channel while recording from another channel (same transponder)

look here my post "to summarize" ........
      VU+ DUO VTI 6.0 YAMAHA RX 810

tuner T usb Haupage win TV DUET HD
      i am in France

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von franky62 ()

Is there a way to submit the problem to the Hypercam developers?
      They may find a way to get around the problem, since its works correctly with OSCam.
    • Update :

With Oscam 1.00 - CCcam 2.3.0 (DLed from download menu) everything is ok... we can see a encrypted channel while recording another encrypted channel on the same transponder... Everything is clear...

according with samquad, it's a kernel problem wich happen with all recent images...

On my box
      - CCcam is crashing the entire box after a while (kernel panic - need manual rebooting) - with images more recent than VTI 4.0 - VTI 4.0 = ok
      - Recording while viewing is impossible with images more recent than VTI 3.2 - VTI 3.2 = OK