Uno : Upgrade to VTI 4.0 : Network issue

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Uno : Upgrade to VTI 4.0 : Network issue

Hello,

Since I've upgraded my VU+ Uno to VTI 4.0 (with the file that I've found on this website), Network adaptator is not working, I can't connect to my network.

In the network settings of my Uno, the network status is not ON (not green), when I do a network test, everything is in red except the first line.

If I look at my modem/router, the interface connected to the Vu+ is down.

What's happening ?

Thank you.
    • WLAN or LAN? if you have wlan maybe there is a problem with the driver since 4.0

Maybe try in settings WPA/WPA2 not wpa2

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von micha72 ()

• I guess you are speaking about WLan. The biggest Problem, on my Duo cause i didn't tested it on Uno, was the hidden SSID. Broadcasting the SSID solved the problem. I got the message that the encription isn't supported but the connection worked.
      "Je mehr sich die Männer den Wünschen der Frauen anpassen, desto weniger können die Frauen mit ihnen anfangen." (Camille Paglia)
    • Originally posted by Jo Squillo
      I guess you are speaking about WLan. The biggest Problem, on my Duo cause i didn't tested it on Uno, was the hidden SSID. Broadcasting the SSID solved the problem. I got the message that the encription isn't supported but the connection worked.

Sorry Guys, I didn't specified. It's a LAN problem (I'm connected with a Ethernet cable directly to my router).

Thank you.
    • not realy, but maybe you could turn of power on your router and vu and complete start again.. your cable is almost still ok ?
    • first of all:

is DHCP on your router on?

otherwise youll have to use a static ip on your box (within the network range of course, and this ip has to be unique (not used by any other network device!)
      Fragen in der Shoutbox?
      Goethe sagte mal: ... auch ist das Suchen und Irren gut, denn durch Suchen und Irren lernt man...
      give it a chance!
    • Thanks for your answer.

The cable is OK.

DHCP is OK on the router (I tried with a static IP too, but same thing).

On the router, the interface connected to the Vu+ is down. So the link seems to be down between the router and the Vu+ (before the upgrade everything was ok).

Stragne ...
    • did you saved your last image (backup?). So you can flash it back. So you can see if it´s a problem with the new image...If not settings or maybe hardware is the problem..
    • Hello,

I flashed my Uno with another image : VTi 3.2 and network (LAN) is still not workin (Led is down on my router), I've change the port, same thing.

Before my upgrade to 4.0, it was ok ...

Is it possible that my network adapter on my vu+ is dead ?