Diseqc 1.1 yes or no?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Diseqc 1.1 yes or no?

I've been reading about problems with diseqc 1.1 in the german parts of this forum, but I cannot make out if it works or not. Some say it doesn't work in original or VTI image, but it works in PLi?

I have a T90 with 14 LNB. First a spaun uncommited diseqc switch and connected to that are four commited switches. This setup works on both DM7020S and on a FireDTV S2 DVB-unit connected to a PC.

Question: Will this setup work with my VU+ Duo (when it shows up)? According to the specs it should, but reports in the german forums makes me worried.
      VU+ Duo, DM7020S, FireDTV S2
    • Hi Gaston.

there seems to be a diseq 1.1 bug. If youre switches also are capable of diseq 1.2 you won't run in trouble.
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • RE: Diseqc 1.1 yes or no?

Originally posted by Gaston64
      I've been reading about problems with diseqc 1.1 in the german parts of this forum, but I cannot make out if it works or not. Some say it doesn't work in original or VTI image, but it works in PLi?

I have a T90 with 14 LNB. First a spaun uncommited diseqc switch and connected to that are four commited switches. This setup works on both DM7020S and on a FireDTV S2 DVB-unit connected to a PC.

Question: Will this setup work with my VU+ Duo (when it shows up)? According to the specs it should, but reports in the german forums makes me worried.

It works fine with Spaun. There are incompatibilities with EMP Centauri switch. Spaun works fine (I haven't tested it personally but a friend of mine has a similar setup to yours - a T90 with 16 LNBs, one Spaun 1.1 switch and four Spaun 2.0 committed switches).
    • I'm in Sweden and have 12.5w to 28e (not Astra 2D with is almost impossible where I am). Right now I tune 12.5w, 8w, 5w, 1w, 5e, 7e, 9e, 10e, 13e, 16e, 19.2e, 23.5e, 28.2e (a separate 70cm for 30w)

I think they are good enough and give fast zaptimes compared to a rotor. A rotor with a 120cm would have better signal I'm sure.

Not very easy to set up, but not rocket science either. Takes a few hours though if you have several LNBs.
    • RE: Diseqc 1.1 yes or no?

Originally posted by malakudi
      Originally posted by Gaston64

It works fine with Spaun. There are incompatibilities with EMP Centauri switch. Spaun works fine (I haven't tested it personally but a friend of mine has a similar setup to yours - a T90 with 16 LNBs, one Spaun 1.1 switch and four Spaun 2.0 committed switches).

I have still a problem with my Spaun switches.

It is not possible to give an uncommitted command if also a committed command is given.

Input 1 A/A is possible because the uncommitted command isn't really necessary.
      Input 2 A/A is not possible, because the uncommitted command isn't send.
      Input 2 (without committed command) works only for the first lnb of the committed switch, because in this case the committed command isn't really necessary.
      Input 2 A/B isn't possible.

At the moment I use OpenPLI 2010-04-22-master.
      Bilder
      • config.png

55,13 kB, 1.920×1.080, 335 mal angesehen
      • Configuratie Dreambox DM7025 Tuner A v3.0 klein.png

170,09 kB, 1.024×670, 327 mal angesehen
    • It would be very usefull if you make a test with the current original Imafe V4.6. (Because in PLI some things are modiefed regarding Diseq)

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von RealMagic911 ()

• I have now got the box and is using PLi. But with both VTI and PLi diseqc 1.1 works perfect for me.

Make sure you set up the correct order per LNB, such as Uncommited->Commited etc
    • Originally posted by Gaston64
      I have now got the box and is using PLi. But with both VTI and PLi diseqc 1.1 works perfect for me.

Make sure you set up the correct order per LNB, such as Uncommited->Commited etc

Are you using multiple committed and uncommitted switches? All posts that I red were of people saying that they have no problem with DiseqC 1.1, but also using only one uncommitted switch and no combination of switches.

My setup works with my Dreambox DM7025. I use exactly the same configuration. It doesn't work for me with VTI and PLI. Now, I just installed the latest original image but now still have to reconfigure it again. I don't use configuration files of other setups, I do the reconfiguring totally over again.
    • I found the problem. The Vu+ Duo was connected in serial with my Dreambox DM7025. Even when the Dreambox was switched off it was blocking the uncommitted commands. The committed commands were passed trough. Stupid of me... I should have removed the Dreambox in the first place.
    • Thanks for the information. That acknowledges taht the new drivers are working as expected.

• New info from me.
      I have emp centauri 9/1 V1 (NOT V2!) and i am using diseqc 1.1 setting.
      It works ok on all channels on 9E, 13E, 28.2E satellites, except 19.2E. Receiver usually cannot tune to German HD channels. SD channels always work immediately. After tuning to SD channel first, HD channels start to work too. Isnt this wierd?

If iam using diseqc 1.2 these problems do not exist.
    • Are you using an actual image like Original Firmware V4.6 or VTI 1.0? A Disqc 1.1 Big has been fixed in one of the last releases. (the bug wasnÄt affecting Diseq 1.2 so i can understand that this is working)