Problem with update on UNO

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Problem with update on UNO

Hi there....

I have finally located my problem.... but don't know how to fix it :)

When i install VTI v3.2 and get latest updates online.. I have no channels working.. can't find them... full signal on snr and when i put my not updated uno (vti 3.2 with some internet updates not all) on the same satcabel then things are working...

Now i tryed to update the not fully updated uno and it downloaded a new dvbmodules ... and after that... no channels working again.... So guess the error must be in the dvbmodules file ?

I have since v3.2 came out, not been able to see some HD channels on 0,8w
      ( i have 0,8w & 4,8e ) - it's wierd, some HD channels works, but others dont.. but on same cable, with same channellist & satellites.xml they're working 100% on my vu solo... ?? is there a problem with the Uno tuner ? og the uno files ?

Hope someone can help me with this issue..

So list of problems:

Vu Uno v3.2 with all updates = No channels working, can't find them and no channels shows with a channel search.

Vu Uno v3.2 with all updates except dvbmodules = Channels working fine, except some HD channels on 0,8w

Vu Solo v3.2 with all updates = everything is ok, all channels both SD & HD ...

What wrong ?

faulty dvbmodules drivers ?
    • RE: Problem with update on UNO

Have you installed FPGA-Upgrade?
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      KAPIERVORGANG beendet.

Zubehör : Philips 46PFL-9705 / 37PFL-9604, Samsung HT-E6759W, Samsung SPF 107H-105P-87H, Qnap TS-253A, Harmony 650, Fritzbox 7490, Cisco WAP4410N, Netgear M4100-D12G, TPLink HS100/HS110/LB110
    • well.... it dosen't make things right, when i fumble with the FPGA update ... Now my box just freezes with the spinning VTI logo and nothing more happens...

Maybe it's the way i'm updating thats wrong... here's my steps..

1) Downloaded VTI v3.2 usb and installed it.
      2) Install the online software updates
      3) Do the FPGA upgrade (push download, mark the .dat file and it counts to 100)
      4) Put in channel list, restart GUI (have also tryed with total restart)
      5) setup tuners ( simple diseqc A/B (0,8w + 4,8e) )
      6) check channels, all says now n/a and when i push ok, the VTI spinners just shows forever .... nothing more happend....

Shall i do things in a different order or what am i doing wrong ?
    • thnx .... now it works....

is the FPGA a kind of firmware that must be upgraded from time to time ... just like a pc motherboard ?

and is it correctly understod, that a box only have to do FPGA upgrade once, then next time an image will be reinstalled, the upgrade will still be in the box ? .... Until of course a new FPGA upgrade is availble,,,, ?
    • Original von flashing-dude
      is the FPGA a kind of firmware that must be upgraded from time to time ... just like a pc motherboard ?

yes ;)
      Original von flashing-dude
      and is it correctly understod, that a box only have to do FPGA upgrade once, then next time an image will be reinstalled, the upgrade will still be in the box ? .... Until of course a new FPGA upgrade is availble,,,, ?

yes ;)